Vegitarians of the world...

• Thread starter someraincoatedloverspunybrother
  • Start date
Hey Proper . Why dont you and Chill hook up before she leaves the USA?

You KNOW you want it!

Re: I'll have you know I've lost about a stone since going veggie.

> I don't like to eat dead animals so, for me, meat is out, eggs are in.
> It's simple as that.

It can't be as simple as that. There are many things I don't like eating, but I don't publicly post about it every chance I get. Yet a week doesn't go by when we don't see the veggies and vegans on this board patting themselves on the back for eating their fake hot dogs.

Since vegatarianism and veganism are NOT the most "ethical" diets, one wonders why they're always on their high horses.

Re: 'vegetarians'

> sorry for the previous two messages that didn't really say anything - i'm
> drunk.

> just one question, why do meat eaters go on and on about vegetarians?
> guilty much?

Guilty of what, exactly?

Killing animals?

You may not realize that if the entire country were vegetarian, MORE ANIMALS would be killed each year rather than less?

Yes, I'm sure you are stupid enough to believe vegetarianism or veganism are "bloodless" diets. After all, you became a vegatarian because of a pop song, not because you know much about row farming, animals, and nature.....

Re: vCJD

Oh great, so CJD is worse than we feared. And we all know why.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3539156.stm

Re: I'll have you know I've lost about a stone since going veggie.

Where have I patted myself on the back for my choice of diet? Where have I criticized people for eating meat? Please post examples. Thanks.

Re: I love that place.

#16 w/ white rice and a coke please..The young girl that works there is soooo funny. Her whole family is are vegans and she along with her brother and sister are members of PETA

Re: But Fake meat if v. expensive compared to real thing

True enough.

I do resent that a lot. Eating healthfully (whether it's fake meat, free range meat and dairy, or organic produce) can be very expensive.

Fake meat is a splurge for me (I am obsessed with fake taco meat). I'm sort of a DIY vegetarian in that I eat a lot of the same crap I would have anyway, only minus the meat. I eat a lot of Subway Veggie Delite subs (*cue Jared jokes now*) and spaghetti and easy, non-vegetarian-specific things.

Back
Top Bottom