US tour 2009/2010???

Personally I'd rather he wait untill 2010 for another US run..The break between his remaining European Dates and UK tour would do him a lot of good healthwise and the break between now and 2010 would be good for my wallet :thumb:

Yes. :)

I know! My first Morrissey show and he cancels. I was really bummed. I bought tickets for Durham too and was lucky he didn't cancel that. Though, he should come back to Asheville...It's better. :)

Also, your avatar makes me laugh. A lot. Robert :love:

I've never been to the Orange Peel but as small as that venue is, it would have been pretty incredible.

While I'm at it, let me direct your attention to this thread:

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=95465&highlight=robert+downey

Never seen them.

To which shows do they go? I've only see him on the east coast.

Yeah that's exactly my point. They're at the West coast shows. And apparently, they went to the 50th birthday shows and f***ed it up for them over there as well. I've only seen Morrissey in California. Back in the late 90s and early 2000 they weren't established yet. Ah, the good old days.

You're both fortunate enough not to know who the Moz Krew are... :straightface:

3077458917_1a761d289f.jpg

They're the loud ass Hispanic fools that think they have to be "badass" 100% of the time. Ugh.:guitar:

Ooooh, I see. Yeah, I'm on the East coast so that's probably why I've never heard of them. I really hope I don't have to travel all the way to the West Coast to see Morrissey again. That's too expensive. :(

They're the loud ass Hispanic fools that think they have to be "badass" 100% of the time. Ugh.:guitar:

moz krew started in cali but im pretty sure they have clicks or groups all over now. i dont know all of them but from the ones ive met they were alright.
ive seen much worse at shows.

back on topic... i wouldnt mind waiting for a US tour in 2010. i do have fears that this might be one of the last tours if not the last one.

some nights i got the feeling that he was just going through the motions. im not complaining, i still love him and seeing him and i still went to as many shows as i could.
also, he seems to be signing alot more autographs and stopping to talk to people. maybe he knows this is the last one so thats why?
*cross fingers* not the last tour!

anyways 2010 US tour! pleeeeaaaase!

Last edited:

Can't help but think they look hard but with the Morrissey shirts it all goes a bit downhill. They look rather pathetic.

I saw the Moz Krew out at Pasadena in 07. They didn't seem very badass to me. Just seemed like normal fans. Maybe it's because of some of the places I've lived... it takes a lot for me to think someone is "badass".

I saw Morrissey at The Grove in Anaheim a few years back. That's pretty much what the crowd looked like, save for a skinny white girl. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom