Tubgirl apology

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
I had no idea you all saw Tubgirl, and I saw Evel Knievel. I have NO idea how that works - all I can do is apologise. So here it is - I'm very sorry - you should have seen one of those wind-up Evel Knievel toys. By the way, he died, did I mention that?

Peter

I saw it before i logged on, i didn't about tubgirl before tonight and i still wish i didn't know. It was f-ing disgusting.

may be next time google images and then save them to a photobucket type account.

I saw it before i logged on, i didn't about tubgirl before tonight and i still wish i didn't know. It was f-ing disgusting.

may be next time google images and then save them to a photobucket type account.

What can I say? I have learned a lesson - NEVER hotlink an image. Save it somewhere else first. Sorry.

Peter

What can I say? I have learned a lesson - NEVER hotlink an image. Save it somewhere else first. Sorry.

Peter

I thought someone had hacked your account.

I think our big uncle petey needs a
smilies.gif

Can someone explain this? Do people "trap" their images so if you try to hyperlink to them you think you've done it correctly but everyone else sees that horrible filth (and it really was disgusting, I must say)?

The concept is funny, actually, though I'm sorry I saw the image.

I haven't seen it, but I remember a friend telling me about the pic a long time ago (it's a fairly old image) and doesn't it involve a fat lady and feces?

Per Wikipedia:

Tubgirl.com is a redirect to a picture, tubgirl.jpg, containing a masked, naked woman lying in a bathtub, buttocks raised with her legs over her head, projecting a fountain of orange/yellow liquid from her anus onto her face. Before the launch of tubgirl.com, this image was featured in a rotten.com story "Fecal Japan"[3] claiming that the subject matter is popular in Japan.

Back
Top Bottom