TTY statement: Iceland

interesting. wonder how much they wouldve made if hed played. guess im just wondering how much both parties will lose financially. neat to see people walk away from money, again both parties. bummer though since flight tickets from here to iceland in may are 99$ with 60$ flights from iceland to london. im thinking of taking a vaca

Apologies if i've been asleep but where can I find the link/photo of Moz having the dinner in LA?
Thanks.

its in the moz spotted at lax thread i think around page seven. its also on twitter but i dont know how to navigate that site since i never use it

Who f***en cares how fat he is? I think he looks awesome heavy, I just see paintings.

Peter_Paul_Rubens_-_Diana_Presentig_the_Catch_to_Pan_-_WGA20291.jpg

benny, i think you are on to something.

We'll just have to wait and see if I'm right but in the meantime if I had bought any tickets to see our Crank on this arena tour I would be VERY WORRIED but lucky for me I did'nt so I can chuckle. If I had wanted to see our Crank I would have used the free giveaways on the day but hey ho never mind eh !

Have you purchased tickets for our Crank ? Are you worried now ? Have you spoken to the venue regarding their meat free policies ? Will you get a full refund ?
Get in touch and let us know
Thanks

Benny-the-British-Butcher

It's definitely him- he wore the same shirt but a different colour at one of the gigs on the recent tour and that's the new ring he had on in the Christmas photo.

We'll just have to wait and see if I'm right but in the meantime if I had bought any tickets to see our Crank on this arena tour I would be VERY WORRIED but lucky for me I did'nt so I can chuckle. If I had wanted to see our Crank I would have used the free giveaways on the day but hey ho never mind eh !

Have you purchased tickets for our Crank ? Are you worried now ? Have you spoken to the venue regarding their meat free policies ? Will you get a full refund ?
Get in touch and let us know
Thanks

he also has been spending time in expensive restaurants eating god knows what, as he looks fatter than ever.
its going to be a great tour. with much swooning of the wildean kind, cancellations, search and destroy parties sent to trap truculent fans, in other words, fun fun fun.
for those of us not holding cancellations, that is.

he also has been spending time in expensive restaurants eating god knows what, as he looks fatter than ever.
its going to be a great tour. with much swooning of the wildean kind, cancellations, search and destroy parties sent to trap truculent fans, in other words, fun fun fun.
for those of us not holding cancellations, that is.

He's not fat at all. He's actually the thinnest he's been since he got sick.

"Fat"? Seriously? And all that gleaned from a blocked, blurry, poorly snapped photo of him slouching in a restaurant?

Get your eyes checked..

"Fat"? Seriously? And all that gleaned from a blocked, blurry, poorly snapped photo of him slouching in a restaurant?

Get your eyes checked..

Right? We were all gasping at how thin he was on the last tour and now he's fat? Based on a grainy photograph?

And when is the last time you saw him eating cheese?

We don't even know if that was him in the restaurant. He can't control menus at restaurants and maybe wanted some pasta. He does what he can including making venues meat free.

But what would you do if you had nothing to bitch about?

He has cheese on his personal backstage rider. He may as well have veal as well. He can choose to eat at vegan restaurants. If we can't assume that photo of him at the Ago is valid, then there's no reason to believe that the photos of him onstage are 'real' either.

If I had nothing to bitch about I'd watch 10000BC on C5.

best
BB

He has cheese on his personal backstage rider. He may as well have veal as well. He can choose to eat at vegan restaurants. If we can't assume that photo of him at the Ago is valid, then there's no reason to believe that the photos of him onstage are 'real' either.

If I had nothing to bitch about I'd watch 10000BC on C5.

best
BB

But you have no proof the cheese was for him. Could have been for someone in his entourage.

he was so fat during the last tour, he had to wear very loose track britches.

But you have no proof the cheese was for him. Could have been for someone in his entourage.

So by your logic it wouldn't matter if he had two dozen sausage rolls on the rider because they could be for Arthur or Marther as far as you and the blinkered are concerned. ( face palm ).

I live in Iceland. The restaurants in the venue are well away from the different spaces in the concert hall that you have to try to find the meat in the place. Knowing the Icelander's penchant for non confrontation, he could have worked this out to the benefit of all.

Lemme see what I csn do with the venue's management Maybe there is still some salvaging to be done.

MrShoes

So by your logic it wouldn't matter if he had two dozen sausage rolls on the rider because they could be for Arthur or Marther as far as you and the blinkered are concerned. ( face palm ).

The face palming should be done by the person who devotes so much of his time talking about a man he claims to dislike.

Back
Top Bottom