TTY: Morrissey's novel "List of the Lost" out in September

Re: Article: TTY: Morrissey's novel ”List of the Lost” out in September

Yeah, you're right.

It will hardly be published under his full name, since he doesn't care for that name.

Will there be another book signing, I wonder.

i think there will for sure be a few in the beginning at least but it depends on where the sales go from there. im excited to see what the plot will be and wonder if maybe this is how hell start spending more of his time

Bummie and Benny will be penning their reviews today since they don't need to bother with the nuisance of actually reading it to know what's wrong with it.

I wonder how Bummie's articles/features about Morrissey for the national press are coming along; I've been keeping an eye out, but haven't seen anything yet.

im told the plot revolves around a highly sensitive humasexual laddish 40 year old who takes an interest in a chubby female neighbor who has been abandoned by her boyfriend after having packed her up with a baby.
the humasexual takes over the rearing of the fatherless child with the caveat he gives up meat and leather baby shoes.

perfect for a bbc series that nobody watches.

Of course, there will not be any translation. With all the troubles about the Autobiography I can't believe that publishers are gonna be in the risk of being "lost in translation" (laughs). I know the Brazilian edition was ready to be launched and Moz gave up of it.

I'm looking forward to the Penguin announcement later this week because, as usual, TTY isn't in danger of giving too much way..

This news is HUGE though.

This is incredibly exciting! Can't wait!!!! I hope there's a pre-order...

A tale of hunchbacked hermaphroditic conjoined twins with great hair, who sing sad songs in a seaside sideshow, one of whom decides to get surgically separated against the other's wishes and plays guitar with Modest Moose?

Last edited:
A tale of a cross-dressing guitarist that goes by the name of Shirley and who happens to be a serial killer.

www.themouthmagazine.com have done this on their Twitter feed. Nice!

24xmdqs.jpg

Blood Blykey Hell! I reckon ya'll Kerry Gold and Dubliner are two separate brands of cheese at the Calabasas cheese shop!!!

Nigel-the-British-Vegan

A tale of hunchbacked hermaphroditic conjoined twins with great hair, who sing sad songs in a seaside sideshow, one of whom decides to get surgically separated against the other's wishes and play guitar with Modest Moose?

lmao now this would be an interesting read

An insider at Penguin Books tells me that "List of the lost" is a sci-fi knockabout farce set in an intergalactic space launundrette. The list refers to the ever growing list of items, socks, under-pants etc lost in the spin cycle.

Where did he find the time? And no tantrum quarrel with publisher? so proud of our man. Love, Love, Love him.

Re: Article: TTY: Morrissey's novel "List of the Lost" out in September

List of the lost.

wTSRXVQ.gif

P.

Re: Article: TTY: Morrissey's novel "List of the Lost" out in September

Wow, we'll be getting this a lot sooner than I expected. Very exciting.

Hopefully Penguin's formal announcement will include a plot synopsis.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom