TTY: Fantastic flim clip 1 and 2

Fantastic film clip - true-to-you.net
15 May 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZlHZl_zsxw

Watch out William and Harry ... this could happen to you.
We live in hope ...

Morrissey
14 May 2015​

--

Fantastic film clip number 2​ - true-to-you.net
15 May 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPOnT6z7P34

Spain is a wonderful country. It is considered to have no intellectual distinction due to the social injustice it offers its animals. There is no such thing as bullfighting. There is bullkilling, which is not a competition. It is animal abuse of the most ferocious kind.
Internationally, this is the shame of Spain.

Morrissey
14 May 2015​

Last edited:
It reads like a casual post, he should have a platform to be able to do that. It just doesn't read well to my brain from TTY which posts third-person edicts about His Majesty and His Majesties Wishes then turns around and disses royalty. The "voice" of TTY when it isn't a message written and signed by Morrissey is very royal.

He just needs to open a f***en twitter account and post random thoughts all day instead of overthinking and sculpting his image to a point that his own voice is lost. Do you really think he's sitting around stewing about the royalty all day? WHen he sees a funny commercial or a moving movie, is he thinking "I bet that btch Kate doesn't like this awesome movie." No. He's writing this royal shit to make someone happy. It's boring.

Ugh i rather have Morrissey eat a steak whilst motorboating Scarlett Johansen than him joining Twitter

Last edited by a moderator:
More more more! I hope when he plays his shows in Mexico, I mean Spain, well aren't they the same country anyway? His entire backdrop is bulls stomping and goring the bull killers.

Well, this certainly shows he's reaching the dumbest audience. If that was his intention.

It was already obvious from his recent lyrics anyway. What a shame to lose such an intellect.

More hypocritical posts by Morrissey. He chooses his venues--band Canada--yet plays in many countries that allow various animal hunts and culls, yet he is okay with this because he is raking in the cash.

If he were truly for all animal rights, he would man up and be a man of his word.

More hypocritical posts by Morrissey. He chooses his venues--band Canada--yet plays in many countries that allow various animal hunts and culls, yet he is okay with this because he is raking in the cash.

where is he supposed to play in Mars? give the man a break, Every country in the World condones animal cruelty when they allow meat to be sold.

It was already obvious from his recent lyrics anyway. What a shame to lose such an intellect.

although i Think WPINOYB is shit, i don`t belive that he has lost his intellect.He just needs another Johnny Marr-like person. Someone who`s not afraid to challange him musically and someone who he sees as an worthy counterpart a bit more independant. Morrisseys current band is a bunch of lovely bloke`s but they are too easy with him. He controls even what they wear on stage. They are more like Andy and Mike in the Smiths, going along with Marr and Morrissey and being a bit repressed.

although i Think WPINOYB is shit, i don`t belive that he has lost his intellect.He just needs another Johnny Marr-like person. Someone who`s not afraid to challange him musically and someone who he sees as an worthy counterpart a bit more independant. Morrisseys current band is a bunch of lovely bloke`s but they are too easy with him. He controls even what they wear on stage. They are more like Andy and Mike in the Smiths, going along with Marr and Morrissey and being a bit repressed.

They do whatever they want on tour, but a lot of people have work dress codes and they are employees.

[B said:
Juliusmonk[/B];1986920825]Well, this certainly shows he's reaching the dumbest audience. If that was his intention.

it's better to be a fool than a counter of the fools.

They do whatever they want on tour, but a lot of people have work dress codes and they are employees.

are you kidding?, controlled from food and clothes to their relationship with the media . Also you just pointed out the reason why its going rough. They are seen as empolyees not as equal members of the band. Morrissey and marr treated each other as equals. They did not give that same respect to Joyce and Rourke. That is why andy and mike hardly gets any appreciation or had anything close to the creative input as marr and Morrissey but the smiths worked because Morrissey had Marr to give him another perspective and to complete the other half of their songs. A example is Theres a light that never goes out, Morrissey wanted to bin that song, Marr did not so they kept it and it became their biggest hit. If something like that would have happend now, Morrissey would have propably thrown the song out.

are you kidding?, controlled from food and clothes to their relationship with the media . Also you just pointed out the reason why its going rough. They are seen as empolyees not as equal members of the band. Morrissey and marr treated each other as equals. They did not give that same respect to Joyce and Rourke. That is why andy and mike hardly gets any appreciation or had anything close to the creative input as marr and Morrissey but the smiths worked because Morrissey had Marr to give him another perspective and to complete the other half of their songs. A example is Theres a light that never goes out, Morrissey wanted to bin that song, Marr did not so they kept it and it became their biggest hit. If something like that would have happend now, Morrissey would have propably thrown the song out.

Lol he's not as strict as you think. Believe me.

Don't mess with BIG STEVE tough international Eco-warrior saving us, the animals and the planet by flying around the world posting clips off utube whilst leaving a nice big dirty carbon footprint behind his and Damons humasexual backsides !

Go BIG STEVE kick ass ! (Your not lazy)

L M A O !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

LOL LOL !!
very tough our steve scared to even do a real interview.

These aren't even new animal revenge clips. It's like he sat down and googled "animal revenge videos" and these were the first two that popped up, there are CURRENT animal vids.

His heart isn't into this, it's like something is off.

Peta funds the tours like a record label that can't make records. In exchange, Morrissey writes a missive about animals and royalty every once in awhile and hands over the keys to TTY and someone else posts animal stuff. Something is off, this isn't the passion of Morrissey, it's like a clumsy, robotic agenda he's a slave to. Morrissey would never say "FANTASTIC."

I smell a rat.

These aren't even new animal revenge clips. It's like he sat down and googled "animal revenge videos" and these were the first two that popped up, there are CURRENT animal vids.

Peta funds the tours like a record label that can't make records. In exchange, Morrissey writes a missive about animals and royalty every once in awhile and hands over the keys to TTY and someone else posts animal stuff. Something is off, this isn't the passion of Morrissey, it's like a clumsy, robotic agenda he's a slave to. Morrissey would never say "FANTASTIC."

I smell a rat.

The animals and royals is all he has left. He needs something to cling to.

The animals and royals is all he has left. He needs something to cling to.

also millions of fans that adore him (kudos to the what she said referance), but i just realized you meant opinion wise.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol he's not as strict as you think. Believe me.

who are you, then boz
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

I smell a rat.

don`t you know that Morrissey has stopped waiting for the buss that never comes.

don`t you know that Morrissey has stopped waiting for the buss that never comes.

I do know that, but I hasten to point out your rat stink is just as strong so I have no choice but to objectively approach the slavery I'm reading and so far Morrissey's evidence is more compelling of needing HELP. Mooney Tunes was a bit of a stretch. :straightface: She'd never wear that stupid shirt. AGENDA!

I do know that, but I hasten to point out your rat stink is just as strong so I have no choice but to objectively approach the slavery I'm reading and so far Morrissey's evidence is more compelling of needing HELP. Mooney Tunes was a bit of a stretch. :straightface: She'd never wear that stupid shirt. AGENDA!
i do not understand this post at all, i`m sorry :squiffy:

Morrissey needs help?

i do not understand this post at all, i`m sorry :squiffy:

Morrissey needs help?

Bottle. To. The. HEAD.

Did it sell out yet? Saw you inquiring. The tix that don't sell would've held the bottle, consider yourself lucky.

LOL LOL !!
very tough our steve scared to even do a real interview.

I look forward to seeing Big Stevey eco-warrior doing lots of television work now to get his messages across about saving the planet.
Question time, breakfast tv, chatty man, Wossy, Norton ! It's all there for the taking big Stevey ! But the truth of the matter is Silly Steven hasn't got the bollocks and he never will, safe to say I will eat my dick if he ever does.
I see a lot of Susan Boyle issues in him these days ! Bloody hell we call him Toss-Bo.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom