TTY: British politics this week

Yeah but it's not like he made it or anything. It was made by people he likes and just gave it an official decree and uses it rom time to time or more likely when people ask him to. I don't know, I don't think about it very much honestly or ever go there. If he says somethigng of interest it usually pops up in laces like pitchfork and other music news sites

I just wonder whether he has memorabilia or things that are special to him that could be shared with those who would treasure such offerings. Of course he is not obliged to or possibly it never crosses his mind, but it would be nice to see and that's all really. The past is the past after all and maybe he is not one to reminisce or maybe he just wants to distance himself from it. I wish SER could make himself truly TTY useful and give him a gentle push to share more than political diatribes and bad music video links.

I just wonder whether he has memorabilia or things that are special to him that could be shared with those who would treasure such offerings. Of course he is not obliged to or possibly it never crosses his mind, but it would be nice to see and that's all really. The past is the past after all and maybe he is not one to reminisce or maybe he just wants to distance himself from it. I wish SER could make himself truly TTY useful and give him a gentle push to share more than political diatribes and bad music video links.

I think the political writing is probably most important to him. I don't see him to much as a reminiscence kind of guy or at least with the things we'd like to see such as studio pics, clothing worn or whatever else people might want. I doubt he's got a room full of concert posters and passes etc. The things he does seem to like to keep tend to be objects like jewelry or gifts from people etc. he's also a super personal and private guy in a lot of ways and his experiences sharing with people haven't always gone well in the past so I can imagine his reluctance. His shyness and sensitivity used to be what people somewhat liked about him the past. Now I kinda feel like people want him to be someone he's not. We've probably grown and changed and in a lot of ways he's still the same. Tty could be used better I agree but SAMs probably in awkward position a lot of the time so I don't blame him to much

I think the political writing is probably most important to him. His shyness and sensitivity used to be what people somewhat liked about him the past. Now I kinda feel like people want him to be someone he's not.

This is very true. But the heart wants what the heart wants and I would love to see gifts given over the years that he holds dear to him, or photos that hold a place in his heart. In many ways he displays the characteristics of an only child. One such trait is a lack of ability to share.

It just seems a waste if he has collected memorabilia near and dear to him not to share it with those that would appreciate it. Shyness is nice but shyness can stop one from doing things in life that would make others happy. To murder a wonderful lyric.

Old Morrissey is thrilled.

UK out of the EU. Scotland will vote to leave UK and stay in EU. Northern Ireland will unit with the republic. And finally the royal family will become even more insignificant leading to their inevitable downfall.

Morrissey sits back, smiles, and pops a pill!

the EU may not want Scotland on its own, they have enough welfare states already.

It could be worse

Goodness me politics AGAIN..................................... :(

Now I am almost completey doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

But just watched the u -tube video, there behavior Its just absoulty disgraceful isnt it??

These are grown up politicians who we vote in and trust 2 run the countries of the world and all they do is exchange insults and fight with each other much like hooligans!!!!!!!!!!!

Id trust a drug addict shop lifter far more than these people 2 run the country!!!!

At least shop lifters are not really doing anything wrong and are normally very nice, good, kind, helpfull people but who just have a few little problems and so just sometimes take the odd bottle of cider or vodka from a supermarket now n then !!!

I thought id seen someone lift a bottle of vodka in the super market a few months ago and put it inside there jacket and I just smiled and went about my business of doing my own shopping!!! :)

Last edited:
Goodness me politics AGAIN..................................... :(

Now I am almost completey doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

But just watched the u -tube video, there behavior Its just absoulty disgraceful isnt it??

These are grown up politicians who we vote in and trust 2 run the countries of the world and all they do is exchange insults and fight with each other much like hooligans!!!!!!!!!!!

Id trust a drug addict shop lifter far more than these people 2 run the country!!!!

At least shop lifters are not really doing anything wrong and are normally very nice, good, kind, helpfull people but who just have a few little problems and so just sometimes take the odd bottle of cider or vodka from a supermarket now n then !!!

I thought id seen someone lift a bottle of vodka in the super market a few months ago and put it inside there jacket and I just smiled and went about my business of doing my own shopping!!! :)

You seem to be upset. I, on the other hand, haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

You seem to be upset. I, on the other hand, haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

Theres sometimes a fine line between pleasure and pain !

But I actually somtimes watch the house of commons debates and I smile and giggle, yes im guilty of this crime! as Its absolutely hilarious 2 watch the way they just hurl verbal abuse and criticisms at one another back n forth! some of it REAL below the belt hurtful stuff!

Well of course there fighting and squabbling is very very important 2 them , they could maybe think about debating the politics of running the country later on, ya never know! its neither here nor there really !!!

But If polititions can STEAL £2.000 in tax payers money and thats exactly what it is legalized theft, via claiming these sorts of incredible amounts in "expenses" just to clear a garden pound of a few leaves, then how can they begrudge someone taking a bottle of cider from a super market!

Its pretty clear which is the biggest theft!

Anyways the politicians can run the country, and I will just go about my own buisness of doing the fantastic work which I do!

"Mind your words , your thoughts and actions 2, for all you do comes back 2 you! "

Enjoy the rest of your evening! :)

Theres sometimes a fine line between pleasure and pain !

But I actually somtimes watch the house of commons debates and I smile and giggle, yes im guilty of this crime! as Its absolutely hilarious 2 watch the way they just hurl verbal abuse and criticisms at one another back n forth! some of it REAL below the belt hurtful stuff!

Well of course there fighting and squabbling is very very important 2 them , they could maybe think about debating the politics of running the country later on, ya never know! its neither here nor there really !!!

But If polititions can STEAL £2.000 in tax payers money and thats exactly what it is legalized theft, via claiming these sorts of incredible amounts in "expenses" just to clear a garden pound of a few leaves, then how can they begrudge someone taking a bottle of cider from a super market!

Its pretty clear which is the biggest theft!

Anyways the politicians can run the country, and I will just go about my own buisness of doing the fantastic work which I do!

"Mind your words , your thoughts and actions 2, for all you do comes back 2 you! "

Enjoy the rest of your evening! :)

Only 2.000?? LOL!! Where do you live? Disneyland?

Political matters are hideous, but if you don't care about politics be sure politicians care about you, because you are part of their project, and most times that is not a good thing. A political decision can change your life forever in a good or a bad way. When the latter happens, sometimes it's too later to react, to care or to be informed. Even if you are rich your life, fortune and freedom depends on the people who have political power in the territory you are living or visiting. That's the importance of politics. Overwhelming.

Only 2.000?? LOL!! Where do you live? Disneyland?

Political matters are hideous, but if you don't care about politics be sure politicians care about you, because you are part of their project, and most times that is not a good thing. A political decision can change your life forever in a good or a bad way. When the latter happens, sometimes it's too later to react, to care or to be informed. Even if you are rich your life, fortune and freedom depends on the people who have political power in the territory you are living or visiting. That's the importance of politics. Overwhelming.

The expenses of £2,000 I mentioned and quoted was just one instance of many, running into millions were we had a political storm here in the uk a few years ago were the vast majority of MPs were abusing the system, a system they set up themselves, 2 allow themselves 2 claim ridiculous amounts in expenses, many of which were for expenses that didnt even exist or were totally exaggerated! Millions were stole from the tax payers money!!!!! :(

But thats the importance of politics for ya!

Oh and no im not sum wonderfull fabled character from disneyland,, im just MIDNITE and im in the uk! Why ? are you offering to take me 2 disneyland and of course pay 4 all of this, I wouldent be offended !

Well if so I dont really like 2 fly, I prefer 2 travel via the Boat!

I love the boat, So you will have 2 pay for an all inclusive fully paid ocean cruise 2 get me 2 america, Oh and id like it 2 be the one of best ships in the world, so I can sosilize with the upper class of society - I do like 2 travel in style!! :)

The expenses of £2,000 I mentioned and quoted was just one instance of many, running into millions were we had a political storm here in the uk a few years ago were the vast majority of MPs were abusing the system, a system they set up themselves, 2 allow themselves 2 claim ridiculous amounts in expenses, many of which were for expenses that didnt even exist or were totally exaggerated! Millions were stole from the tax payers money!!!!! :(

But thats the importance of politics for ya!

Oh and no im not sum wonderfull fabled character from disneyland,, im just MIDNITE and im in the uk! Why ? are you offering to take me 2 disneyland and of course pay 4 all of this, I wouldent be offended !

Well if so I dont really like 2 fly, I prefer 2 travel via the Boat!

I love the boat, So you will have 2 pay for an all inclusive fully paid ocean cruise 2 get me 2 america, Oh and id like it 2 be the one of best ships in the world, so I can sosilize with the upper class of society - I do like 2 travel in style!! :)

LOL Bis
A few expenses supported by tax payers? Your politicians should come here to take classes, they would learn a lot about proper robbery. This was the luggage's content of a second line public servant when his wife threw him out of the house after a domestic row. Some non declared money and a few watches and guns.
If you want to experience political corruption, visit my place. You'll be thrilled, literally.

Why should I pay you a travel to Disneyland? Am I Santa Claus? Am I a politician? No and no. Besides, I hate Stupidland.

LOL Bis
A few expenses supported by tax payers? Your politicians should come here to take classes, they would learn a lot about proper robbery. This was the luggage's content of a second line public servant when his wife threw him out of the house after a domestic row. Some non declared money and a few watches and guns.
If you want to experience political corruption, visit my place. You'll be thrilled, literally.

Why should I pay you a travel to Disneyland? Am I Santa Claus? Am I a politician? No and no. Besides, I hate Stupidland.

Tried 2 watch the u tube video, unfortunatley it was in some sort of unfamilar language and I couldnt make head nor tail of any of any of it!!!
I get the general drift however!

Politics hey? It really is a corrrpt and messy buisness indeed! :(

Im just glad Ive been given the wonderfull gift that I have and so can do what I do! :)

But of course somtimes, its more like a curse at times, I never asked for it !

Awwww well never mind looks like a trip to disneyland is of then!

But I love theme parks, obviously not sea world ect were they imprison majestic whales, that should be closed down, but love the thrill of roller coasters ect and the haunted house ect !!!

But I hate the way Mcdonlads seem 2 be in all these theme parks!
The mear mention of the word Mcdonalds brings feelings of terror ! but there are plenty of food outlets in theme parks were you can get salad stuff as much needed snacks! :)

Tried 2 watch the u tube video, unfortunatley it was in some sort of unfamilar language and I couldnt make head nor tail of any of any of it!!!
I get the general drift however!

Politics hey? It really is a corrrpt and messy buisness indeed! :(

Im just glad Ive been given the wonderfull gift that I have and so can do what I do! :)

But of course somtimes, its more like a curse at times, I never asked for it !

Awwww well never mind looks like a trip to disneyland is of then!

But I love theme parks, obviously not sea world ect were they imprison majestic whales, that should be closed down, but love the thrill of roller coasters ect and the haunted house ect !!!

But I hate the way Mcdonlads seem 2 be in all these theme parks!
The mear mention of the word Mcdonalds brings feelings of terror ! but there are plenty of food outlets in theme parks were you can get salad stuff as much needed snacks! :)

Unfamiliar language? Really? The second language in the world by number of native speakers? Are you from Mars?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_number_of_native_speakers

Oh! I can do what I do, too. What a coincidence! And I never ask for anything, too. We are like twins, as Rifke and Water :)

Except I hate theme parks and snacks. And German planes.

Unfamiliar language? Really? The second language in the world by number of native speakers? Are you from Mars?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_number_of_native_speakers

Oh! I can do what I do, too. What a coincidence! And I never ask for anything, too. We are like twins, as Rifke and Water :)

Except I hate theme parks and snacks. And German planes.

Twins ? Steady now !

Id be very careful who you try and befriend on internet forums, they might not quite be who you think or hope they are, Luckily however everything ive said has been just about been the truth!

But ive not really made many friends on the forum, and Ive been here for years now wondering around in the darkness much like a ghost who knows not there place in life !

So feel free 2 add me as a friend if ya want, I wont mind LOL :)

No im not from mars.
Im from the planet earth ! I was born on this planet, but I know there are many others here who are from other distant planets ect ! :)

Last edited:

.......................................................................................... :confused:

Last edited:
Twins ? Steady now !

Id be very careful who you try and befriend on internet forums, they might not quite be who you think or hope they are, Luckily however everything ive said has been just about been the truth!

But ive not really made many friends on the forum, and Ive been here for years now wondering around in the darkness much like a ghost who knows not there place in life !

So feel free 2 add me as a friend if ya want, I wont mind LOL :)

No im not from mars.
Im from the planet earth ! I was born on this planet, but I know there are many others here who are from other distant planets ect ! :)

I guess you don't understand the way I used the word twins. I don't have internet friends. They NEVER are who they say they are. . Neither me :dragonface:
I suspected this place was full of E.T., too. :spaceinvader:

I guess you don't understand the way I used the word twins. I don't have internet friends. They NEVER are who they say they are. . Neither me :dragonface:
I suspected this place was full of E.T., too. :spaceinvader:

Quite evidentley ! but 2 or more ways of looking at it I supose!

Sorry I do sumtimes on occasion post In a lighthearted and a wonderfully witty fashion (but thats debatable!) and sometimes it can be mistaken for something that its not.

I know what ya mean about dishonesty, but think just as theres many trolls and liars on the internet, there are of course many really interesting, genuine and almost totally honest people 2 ! :)

But no one is perfect which is a good job for all the rest of us! :)

I know what ya mean about dishonesty, but think just as theres many trolls and liars on the internet, there are of course many really interesting, genuine and almost totally honest people 2 ! :)

But no one is perfect which is a good job for all the rest of us! :)

Yes, "almost" is such an ignored word! And it makes all the difference. Anyway... who cares? Not me.

Back
Top Bottom