To the kind uploaders who roam these boards

aurora

Hello there,

First of all, I'd like to thank all of you who've uploaded so much great Morrissey/Smiths stuff these last couple of weeks. Especially Cossy who's made my Moz/Smiths video collection a lot better... Thanks a million!
However, I'm afraid that I am still not completely satisfied, so... here goes:

In an attempt to complete my collection of Smiths studio recordings, I thought I'd ask you good people for a couple of relatively hard-to-find tracks by Morrissey, Marr and Co.

I am basically interested in anything that has been officially released but never made available on compilations (Hatful of Hollow, The World Won't Listen etc.)
e.g. semi-obscure stuff like "I Keep Mine Hidden" and "Work Is A Four-Letter Word" which, as far as I know, are only available on late, hard-to-come-across Smiths singles.

Alternate song versions would also be of interest, like the "This Charming Man" B-side version of "Accept Yourself" (as opposed to the Jensen session one found on "Hatful") or the Peel version of "Miserable Lie."
Edited/shortened songs don't really interest me.

Thank you so much in advance! I really appreciate people's general willingness to share on here. For the time being, I don't really have anything out of the ordinary to upload but I hope that i can return the favor some day.

Oh, and files uploaded via sendspace would be much prefered...

THANK YOU!!! :):):)

You're welcome Aurora, there are many beautiful girls in Denmark aren't they? maybe one day i'll be there.

Cheers. :)

Or repost some of the things you have gotten from here that you have not seen posted up in some time. ?????

BR

Back
Top Bottom