To Somnium, Girl Afraid, and anyone else interested:

F

Folly

Somnium, I am sorry I said anything about you being in a hospital or mental institution- I have looked for where I swear I saw you post that, and I can't find it anywhere! I have lots of dreams that seem like they are reality sometimes, and maybe that's what it was?...in any case, my apologies.

Girl Afraid, I know who you are, and I am sorry I crossed you some time ago, I just don't know why you have been bothering to do things like post my name and say it was my fault in the first place. People who want to know who I am will know they can most likely find out doing a search. When I started using this board I was not using my head and didn't realize how easily accessible I was making myself. This gives you no reason to come on using a name I haven't posted here in over 6 months...I prefer to be anonymous, as anyone can well see at this point. And yes, I wrote you a letter a while back that you didn't like. It wasn't that I was nasty- it merely said things you didn't want to hear. I would be glad to end that horrible thread, and know YOU are the one who responded to my comment about my foot in mouth episodes. If you hadn't of, this wouldn't be, now would it? I never meant to hurt your feelings, but they are easily hurt, and I didn't want to continue on with the writing we had going on, that's all. I don't know why you say I was nasty?...but I definitely would be happy to let it end, and move on- as I had already!

Ok, no more making fun of people on prozak, or any mind altering drug for that matter. I have never used it, although I have been to a therapist or two, and have never needed it. I am not saying I am better than anyone for this - GOD forbid I feel that way! - I just am saying I don't feel the need for it...my body is highly sensitive to those sorts of things- sudafed makes me sleepy for goodness sake. So I guess I won't tread water where I clearly haven't been near the pool.

Maybe we can get back to the other issues on the board, like where we have gone on our winter vacations, or what we happened to jam out to in our car that day, or what Morrissey may have eaten for breakfast ...I don't care. Let's just leave this whole mess alone now.

By the way, Ms. Glasses, oh but you took those off now, haven't you? I suggest you take the advice that Girl Afraid has so brilliantly said- MOVE ON! You must see that you look sad and despairing over one meeting with our man o' the hour. No offense to Greasetea, but is he really this important to you? :::sigh:::

Suzanne, any funny stories to tell? I would love to see one...

Ta-ta! ::blung...:::

> Suzanne, any funny stories to tell? I would love to see one...

why?

anyway, i've been out of vittles for a long time

Enough folly already

As I said, at least attempt to let things go...if you can.

>I prefer to be
> anonymous, as anyone can well see at this point.

Yes, I can see that in the way you post constantly...You blend in with the woodwork quite well.

>yes, I
> wrote you a letter a while back that you didn't like.

In responce to the letter that I wrote to you.

>It wasn't
> that I was nasty-

Yes, you were quite a bit nasty. And, out front with it, fangs bared.

>it merely said things you didn't want to hear.

That you are "incapable of dealing with anyone who has a personality different than yours"...hmm, as much as I would love to continue on in this charade of you being the one "innocent" I cannot. And, as tempting as it would be to quote from your letter to the board to prove my point further I will not.

> I would be glad to end that horrible thread,

It seems as if you are continuing it...

>and know YOU are
> the one who responded to my comment about my foot in mouth
> episodes. If you hadn't of, this wouldn't be, now would it?

Yet again you ramble senselessly...

>I
> never meant to hurt your feelings,

This comment could be debated but I will not waste the time. Let me just state that you directly attecked me unwarentedly on several occasions, to say the above statement that you have is UTTER hypocracy.

>but they are easily hurt

I allow myself to be hurt by those that I care about.

>and
> I didn't want to continue on with the writing we had going on,
> that's all.

You had quite a bitter and strange attacking way of saying that to me in your letters. It's also ironic that once I started being honest about your tendancies this random change of heart occured.

>I don't know why you say I was nasty?.

If you have to ask then you really are a bit to wrapped up in your own head. Step down from your pride and your "innocent" self image and maybe someday you will be able to perceive the obvious. But, I refuse to go on with this any further. Did you hurt me, yes, quite a bit. But, as I said in my other letter this is what you do with your words regardless of the impacts that they will have on other people. A good example is your outbreak with Somnium, the sort of thing that will happen again in a month or so, if not tommorow.

>..but I
> definitely would be happy to let it end, and move on- as I had
> already!

Good, then pack up your pride and walk away without a dramatic board revelation, without an excuse, without a distraction from your true past actions.

> Ok, no more making fun of people on prozak, or any mind altering
> drug for that matter. I have never used it, although I have been
> to a therapist or two, and have never needed it. I am not saying
> I am better than anyone for this - GOD forbid I feel that way!
> - I just am saying I don't feel the need for it...my body is
> highly sensitive to those sorts of things- sudafed makes me
> sleepy for goodness sake. So I guess I won't tread water where I
> clearly haven't been near the pool.

Sharing about your life is in no way an excuse for your behavior. I wish I would have been more aware of that a while ago, before I let myself go through your abuses time and time again.

> Maybe we can get back to the other issues on the board, like
> where we have gone on our winter vacations, or what we happened
> to jam out to in our car that day, or what Morrissey may have
> eaten for breakfast ...I don't care. Let's just leave this whole
> mess alone now.

I agree entirely. Although, know that when you post to a public message board, people can respond to your messages, not necessarily with the truth that you "want to hear."

> By the way, Ms. Glasses, oh but you took those off now, haven't
> you? I suggest you take the advice that Girl Afraid has so
> brilliantly said- MOVE ON! You must see that you look sad and
> despairing over one meeting with our man o' the hour. No offense
> to Greasetea, but is he really this important to you? :::sigh:::

Ah, I see...lets move on to attack other strangers. What interesting past times abuses you have. I'm glad that I will no more be a part of them.

Dear GOD- I knew there was a reason I stopped!

I can't believe you even say you might post my letter I wrote that was so scathing- as if you have never had someone try to tell you they don't want you to contact them anymore!- and then tell ME to move on!? Wouldn't you need to rid yourself of me in order to show that YOU have moved on?...I had long forgotten who you were until you started this whole mess, dearie. Yes, I'm sorry I stopped wanting to communicate with you when you would IM me every single time I got online- and then when I would tell you I had to go because something was going on with the girls- I got accused of lying and using my children to get out of talking with you when you would start one of your inane arguments! Such as "Buddha never taught the way to enlightenment..." That was the last one I could handle. All I can say is whatever. And next thing you know you'll tell me to stop posting anything at all! Because of course, you are able to say these sorts of things, then continue to get all worked up when I go beyond your wishes and actually post as often as I do now!

Don't get those panties in a bunch, babe. I'm not WORTH IT!!! Really. Done.

TA-TA!!! For chrissake...

Sorry to be so un-funny. It has been a long day, and this chicola is so frustrating- The #1 reason I stopped writing her months ago...I did you a favor, and I was done with it. I know it hurts, but that's all I had time and space for. It wasn't you, believe me. I am just not good at this "how are you, I'm fine" crap every day. Why is that so devastating for you? Maybe someone can elaborate on that, and if anyone else feels that way and wants to let me know. I have a very easy time of letting people go after a few months, days, years of knowing them. Sad but true. Low EQ I suppose! I am a very difficult person to get a long with. Admittedly! But Girl Afraid just wants to make me look bad- which I don't think she has...anyway. Enough is enough I guess.

Back
Top Bottom