Thinking of doing a t-shirt, again

25fnfp1.jpg

Not this one, it makes him look like he has a tail and we all know that Morrissey just acts like a devil, he really isn't one.

I think the second one was the best. Sorry!

:thumb:

Righty-ho, after some consultation, I've set upon the following design. Velvis - if you're looking - do I have your permission to use the image? If anyone would like one, let me know what size, and off we go. I'll get the costing from the printers once I know how many will be made. As before, cost and postage only.

if4gf7.jpg

Cheers,

Peter

Righty-ho, after some consultation, I've set upon the following design. Velvis - if you're looking - do I have your permission to use the image? If anyone would like one, let me know what size, and off we go. I'll get the costing from the printers once I know how many will be made. As before, cost and postage only.

if4gf7.jpg

Cheers,

Peter

Peter, illustration is by csordasd, not Velvis.
Velvis nicked csordasd's illustration for his sleeve design.

If you sent to csordasd's blog he will give you a permission.
http://csordasdaniel.blog.hu/2009/07/14/this_charming_man_1

Last edited:
I know I've come to the thread a bit late (rushed off my feet) but I was wondering if there could be a girlie-fit option.

*runs away*

The black tshirt is awesome!!!

I'd like a shirt, the entire front of which is just an image of Morrissey's chest and tummy. Sort of half fan-tribute, half chest-wig. :)

Ready to take orders - get 'em while they're hot

Okey dokey. Many thanks to Daniel Csordas who has not only given permission to use the image (so long as I send a t-shirt, which I think is a fair swap), but has sent higher quality vector images for the print. So, the final design is as follows:

29xvoe0.jpg

They will be printed on heavier count quality cotton, and a heavy, high-quality vinyl print. £7 each plus postage to wherever in the world - I'm not making any money on these, this is cost only (plus postage). I have four orders already, and I need to get to 15 before the price-break for the £7 kicks in. Can you help me reach that number? If so, send a PM to me with name, address, and size (S/M/L/XL/XXL). I think the printers can do a girly fit too, but I need to confirm this.

I'm taking the order to the printer next Monday, so there's a few days yet.

Cheers,

Peter

7,000th post

Okey dokey. Many thanks to Daniel Csordas who has not only given permission to use the image (so long as I send a t-shirt, which I think is a fair swap), but has sent higher quality vector images for the print. So, the final design is as follows:

29xvoe0.jpg

They will be printed on heavier count quality cotton, and a heavy, high-quality vinyl print. £7 each plus postage to wherever in the world - I'm not making any money on these, this is cost only (plus postage). I have four orders already, and I need to get to 15 before the price-break for the £7 kicks in. Can you help me reach that number? If so, send a PM to me with name, address, and size (S/M/L/XL/XXL). I think the printers can do a girly fit too, but I need to confirm this.

I'm taking the order to the printer next Monday, so there's a few days yet.

Cheers,

Peter

7000_ip.jpg

Congratulations. :)

Back
Top Bottom