The world inside

I

Indovina

I was wondering if anyone else ever got into a band called Human drama.. I have been into them for awhile and I think they are really under rated.. I just now thought about it since i was going through some old cd's that I had put away just because of the emotions they drudge up.. and listening this cd today brings back those feelings..it's funny how much emotion you can attach to songs.

I just listened to 'Father sing'.
I like it . They sound extraordinarily interesting, and I love the band name. Which of their records would you especially recommend?
Also, what exactly was 'scream scene' about?

Love & glitter,

Alex¿ I was wondering if anyone else ever got into a band called Human¿ drama.. I have been into them for awhile and I think they are¿ really under rated.. I just now thought about it since i was¿ going through some old cd's that I had put away just because of¿ the emotions they drudge up.. and listening this cd today brings¿ back those feelings..it's funny how much emotion you can attach¿ to songs.

Hopes Prayers Dreams Heart Soul Mind Love Life Death

> I just listened to 'Father sing'.¿ I like it . They sound extraordinarily interesting, and I love¿ the band name. Which of their records would you especially¿ recommend?¿ Also, what exactly was 'scream scene' about?¿ Love & glitter,¿ Alex

I love the world inside album whiched was released in 91, and the released songs of betrayal in 95 and there was a live album released as well... but I would say the world inside is a must..theres a page that has about 4 mp3s but i can't think of it now.. if i find it I'll post it.

There are mp3s on their official site - and videos.
I've been there.

I'll see if I can order 'world inside'. What about their DEBUT? I found several euphoric reviews.
Do you know of a site where I can listen to some of the early songs?
I couldn't find any sites.

Ta!¿ I love the world inside album whiched was released in 91, and¿ the released songs of betrayal in 95 and there was a live album¿ released as well... but I would say the world inside is a¿ must..theres a page that has about 4 mp3s but i can't think of¿ it now.. if i find it I'll post it.

there's a short story by Marc Bolan in his own handwriting hidden somewhere on this page...

Back
Top Bottom