The truth about Greasetea

M

Mimi

The truth is, his name isn't Jim Yakamushi (Yokahami? Yikiyoko?). His real name is infact Ching Yung-Lui and he is the last descendant of the great ancient Yung-Lui dynasty. As such he is the lawful heir to the throne of Atlantis.

Once Atlantis raises from the depths of the ocean, Ching will take his throne and lead his people towards brighter horizons. All lawyers will be declared Lords and Ladies, milkmen will bring Gin Tonics instead and Boz Boorer will be Pope. All human communication will be lead via computers and as a result of the lack human interaction, he will legalise incest. A few generations down, three noses and eleven red eyes will become the new beauty ideal.

And one fine day, long after he's gone, his people will still dance in the sun to the sweet sounds of Daft Punk and Rammstein.

In tomorrow's issue of Mimi-Solo: the truth about David T.

Yush! ^_^ You forgot to mention that he likes to sit on the toilet and eat chupchupps while poo poo, he says it kills 3 birdies with one stone. By the way, isn't Boz just yummy? But not as yummy as jello pudding.

> The truth is, his name isn't Jim Yakamushi (Yokahami?
> Yikiyoko?). His real name is infact Ching Yung-Lui and he is the
> last descendant of the great ancient Yung-Lui dynasty. As such
> he is the lawful heir to the throne of Atlantis.

you probably meant the Ching dynasty. In Chinese, surnames come first.

thank you.

> All lawyers will be declared Lords and Ladies, milkmen will
> bring Gin Tonics instead and Boz Boorer will be Pope. All human
> communication will be lead via computers and as a result of the
> lack human interaction, he will legalise incest. A few
> generations down, three noses and eleven red eyes will become
> the new beauty ideal.

It's actually me friend Dave who's the pope on account of his delivering divine intervention to any innocent catholic school girl willing to 'find the chipspice'.

> you probably meant the Ching dynasty. In Chinese, surnames come
> first.

> thank you.

No, no, I meant the Yung-Lui dynasty....you see, like I clearly stated we are talking about Atlantis here, and on Atlantis they have dynasties too and the surnames name it, which in the case of Ching is Yung-Lui.

However, I appreciate your attentive reading and criticism. Thank you.

Re: The lie about the truth

> The truth is, his name isn't Jim Yakamushi (Yokahami?

Jim Yagamushi, yes that's it. hey, i'm sure people here don't care if his name's jim or "hon son jin", but i don't understand so much secrets regarding a name, really. is he from that band named Kiss??? That would be the only good explanation, but even them don't use masks anymore. Sorry Mimi, but stop insulting our inteligence,... no one here will kill him, or take something special from him just because his name is Jim. yes, we know he's your friend, so get it over.

Re: The lie about the truth

> Jim Yagamushi,

Yamagushi

I just don't like when a person comes with a lie just to hide "their" truth. Next week I'm gonna revel the truth about my beautiful ass. it's soft like a baby's, so if you're interested, just let me know.

Re: The truth about jello puddings

> Yush! ^_^ You forgot to mention that he likes to sit on the
> toilet and eat chupchupps while poo poo, he says it kills 3
> birdies with one stone. By the way, isn't Boz just yummy? But
> not as yummy as jello pudding.

enjoy your tropical punch jello pudding, and forget Boz (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz) Boring.

Back
Top Bottom