The top 100 stand up comedians

You're picking out all the crap ones!

Bernard Manning, Les Dawson, Jim Davidson etc!!

I can't believe some of them came above some of my favourite comedians, like Sean Hughes, Mark Thomas, Sean Lock, Dave Spikey etc etc

what no. was mark thomas???????????????

and what number was ed byrne?????????????????????

Good lad. I've seen him a few times. I dragged my friend along to see him at Leeds festival a few years ago, she didn't really get much of it, but still thought it was funny!

Good lad. I've seen him a few times. I dragged my friend along to see him at Leeds festival a few years ago, she didn't really get much of it, but still thought it was funny!

saw him last year and a cpl of yrs ago, too. top bloke. very funny.

went with ex, both times. she's not really into politics and hardly cracked a smile the whole time. i got pissed off... ...both times

...plus, he does a reasonably convincing Northern Irish accent, which not a lot of ppl can do, so he gets my vote

when all the gay bastards have finished their sonnets

billyd conollly winning is a disgrace to mankin its almost like julian cleary or dale winton winning hunk of the month

Where the hell were those icons of innuendo

julian clarey dale winton and that supid git of father ted

where would we be without such homosexual innuendos?

better off

in my opinion

Many of you will probably disagree but I thought Ricky Gervais stand-up was more deserving than the 10/11 it cam, especially if Billy Connolly won. He just is not funny. I wanted Bill Hicks to be no.1! He's the only American stand up I like but he is the best!

I agree. I think Ricky Gervais' stand up is funnier than Peter Kay and should definitely be higher than number 11. I don't know who I would have put at number one, but Bill Hicks should definitely have been in the top 5. I would have put Bill Bailey in the top 5 too. I wouldn't have put Billy Connolly in the top ten!

Bill Hicks is my personal favourite stand up, was quite surprised how high up on the list he got considering he isn't that well known.

Billy Connolly used to be hilarious but he's mellowed now. The constant Parky interviews, piss films and travel programmes seem to have dulled his edge.

Special mention for Chris Rock, bloody hilarious. Here is his "Black people hate niggers too" bit on YouTube, brilliant:

Chris Rock

Back
Top Bottom