The Teachers are Afraid - edit?

A

Anonymous

As much as I like the original, I was wondering if there is any shorter versions of the track... Either official or fan-made edits? I know it's a bit of a long shot.

World Peace

As much as I like the original, I was wondering if there is any shorter versions of the track... Either official or fan-made edits? I know it's a bit of a long shot.

World Peace

Import it into Audacity and chop it up. It's not too difficult. If you get stuck, give me an idea of timings you want for the edit.

P.

I gave that a go but with my limited skills it sounded really messy. Cutting the drum solo from The Operation was far simpler!

I was thinking somewhere in the 7 mins region would sound good.

Why do you want a shorter version? If you ask me, the only thing wrong with the song is that it fades out to early, so I'm hoping for an extended version at some point.

The intro goes on for too long - but the real problem is that the instrumental sections either need remixing to bring up some noise-guitar and choir-sample action, or Alain should have put a bit more solo work into them.

There are the "short versions" performed live, of course, but they omit seemingly crucial lyrics.

Back
Top Bottom