the specials ep- anyone?

speedfreaks ball

psychobilly member
never seen it on cd or mp3 - the one with too much too young- longshot kick de bucket- skinhead moonstomp can anyone post it (not the lp versions) or provide a link thanks.

Is it not on the Two Tone Box set (the wallet thing they released years back? I thought that claimed to have everything on it. I'll check when I get home and let you know.

I have the 7 inch single (which it was released on) on my vinyl jukebox.
It is the ''Too Much Too Young'' Live EP

Jukebox Jury

I have the 7 inch single (which it was released on) on my vinyl jukebox.
It is the ''Too Much Too Young'' Live EP

Jukebox Jury

yes it is but unfortunatly my mp3 player wont play vinyl and have never ever seen it on cd or mp3 format so was turning here for help but it seems unatainable.

not so fast Speedfreak :) I've checked and they are on the cd boxset Complete Two tone story. I can either link you to a torrent or rip and upload for you. Whchever you prefer. The whole boxset is wortth having so if you ok with torrents it's well worth the download.

not so fast Speedfreak :) I've checked and they are on the cd boxset Complete Two tone story. I can either link you to a torrent or rip and upload for you. Whchever you prefer. The whole boxset is wortth having so if you ok with torrents it's well worth the download.

not using torrents at the moment- an upload would be great thanks and would really be appreciated thanks again

Ave a look for The Best of British Ska Live CD. That deffo had those songs on it.

Back
Top Bottom