THE SMITHS ARE still THE GREATEST - Johnny Marr is totally nothing without Morrissey's words.

• Thread starter Mark, Charlton SE7.
  • Start date
Re: Sitting all alone chewing on a bone

> Pardon moi! What do you mean by including Oasis is this! Listen¿ Mani maybe lyrics like "the sink is full of fishes she's¿ got dirty dishes on the brain" doesn't mean anything to you¿ but it means something to me!!!!

What the heck does it mean. It sound pretty funny. How many suicides did that line prevent....actually, how many did it cause?¿ All right Yeah yeah yeah. Anyway, I must have been drunk when I¿ wrote that above "wake up" statement. What the hell¿ was wrong with me. I don't even think that! HAHAHA!!! Really I¿ was just sending out cryptic messages to someone =)

I must've intercepted it, for I've been wearing black on the oustide since.¿ Mani the cynic =)

Don't get smart ;-).¿ -- the chic otherwise known as "THE WOMAN"

Who are you? Jessie Spano from "Saved By The Bell"? ;-)

This has absolutely no relevance to the topic at hand, but the subject made me chuckle. You see, there is a band called Phantom Planet (their drummer is the son of Talia Shire, AKA "Adrriiiannn!") who have a song called The Local Black and Red. The first line is "sitting in your room, drinking your perfume." Daft, remarkable, both--you be the judge!

Cheers,

Jamie

> This has absolutely no relevance to the topic at hand, but the¿ subject made me chuckle. You see, there is a band called Phantom¿ Planet (their drummer is the son of Talia Shire, AKA¿ "Adrriiiannn!") who have a song called The Local Black¿ and Red. The first line is "sitting in your room, drinking¿ your perfume." Daft, remarkable, both--you be the judge!

Seeing as he's the (most likely) bratty, spoiled nephew of Francis Ford Copolla and the cousin of that no-talent Sophia, my money would go on "daft."

Back
Top Bottom