The Official My Chemical Romance Thread

I'll race you to a thousand posts. Bet you win. You must discount the posts on this thread though.

but, but, but, that's not fair....ok, you are on....so shall we make this interesting.......;)

^^Let's see what my top 5 is (at this very moment):
1 - Morrissey/The Smiths (way above the rest)
2 - The Cure
3 - Weezer
4 - My Chemical Romance
5 - Duran Duran

^^Let's see what my top 5 is (at this very moment):
1 - Morrissey/The Smiths (way above the rest)
2 - The Cure
3 - Weezer
4 - My Chemical Romance
5 - Duran Duran

Havent listened to Weezer in AGES

Morrissey/The Smiths again wat above the rest
MCR
Evenescence
Enter Shikari (atm cos ive just got into them kinda a fad)
and erm listen to anything really apart from classical.

Their new album (well, 2005 album) is really good. They're on hiatus again, which is to be expected from them, *sigh*, but they might start recording again maybe next year.

Cool i'll keep a look out

Ok enought about that back to MCR - whats everyones fav song on the black parade album?

Well Welcome to the Black Parade has an advantage because there is so much to it. But Dead! is just so infectious. At the moment I am playing This is How I Disappear and also The Sharpest Lives a lot. So at the moment TIHID is my favorite.

From Three Cheers right now my favorite is Cemetery Drive, might change, but that is usually my favorite, while from TBP my favorite changes constantly.

OK havent heard the other 2 in ages so cant choose but on BP its either Famous Last Words or Cancer that really makes me cry

Didn't anyone hear that I Don't Love You is going to be the third single? I was thinking Dead! was going to be the second single and was certain it was going to be the third. It better be the fourth then, it is a guaranteed to be a hit.

Didn't anyone hear that I Don't Love You is going to be the third single? I was thinking Dead! was going to be the second single and was certain it was going to be the third. It better be the fourth then, it is a guaranteed to be a hit.

I dont love you - i had a phase of listening to that all the time love that song

Seriously now children!!! ;)

Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice

You will obviously grow out of MCR and get into MOR. Though there is hope. Although that Duran duran reference. Ahem

Seriously now children!!! ;)

Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice

You will obviously grow out of MCR and get into MOR. Though there is hope. Although that Duran duran reference. Ahem

I liked Morrissey before I even knew who MCR were. :rolleyes: ;) And there is more to Duran Duran than Rio and The Reflex, missy, you've not heard their albums Medazzaland or The Wedding Album thus you cannot claim to know them at all. :p

I liked Morrissey before I even knew who MCR were. :rolleyes: ;) And there is more to Duran Duran than Rio and The Reflex, missy, you've not heard their albums Medazzaland or The Wedding Album thus you cannot claim to know them at all. :p

Mate I ahd that difficult LP they did "Notorious" Oh what a pile of pompous poo. They should have stuck to being fat cokeheads. Oh they have.

Mate I ahd that difficult LP they did "Notorious" Oh what a pile of pompous poo. They should have stuck to being fat cokeheads. Oh they have.

Why yes, Simon LeBon is a bit chubby. And I think of all them were drug users, pretty sure John Taylor was the worst of all. Yeah, Notorious isn't a great album, but I think it's okay, also "Notorious" is not "Medazzaland" or either of the self-titled albums, now is it? :rolleyes: :p So there, carry on.

Come on children no arguing. Have enough of that at home.

Come on children no arguing. Have enough of that at home.

MCR is a constant target for abuse. :o ;)

So, okay, I Don't Love You is the third single. What are people's guesses for the fourth? I think it will be Dead!, it just has to be. But they have hinted at Cancer being like a charity single or something.

Cancer will be a very good charity single - I dont love you is a great song so I hope its 2nd but I listened to dad again this morning and it should be the fourth thats if they bring a fourth out.

Back
Top Bottom