The OFFICIAL Manchester United Thread

34 years?
Does that mean JJ has never seen Man City win anything at all?That's sad.But funny at the same time.Is that where all the bitterness comes from then?
That's even before That Bloody Women took over.That's longer than when I left school.
Well maybe not quite:D not far off.
I like old JJ,he's all right.At least he has a sense of humour,unlike some.:thumb:
You keep your head up JJ.

Manchester United Fans get ready. AC Milan is coming....3-0 for us.
Cheers Moz

34 years?
Does that mean JJ has never seen Man City win anything at all?That's sad.But funny at the same time.Is that where all the bitterness comes from then?
That's even before That Bloody Women took over.That's longer than when I left school.
Well maybe not quite:D not far off.
I like old JJ,he's all right.At least he has a sense of humour,unlike some.:thumb:
You keep your head up JJ.

Third Division Play Off (old money) 1999:cool::guitar::thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited by a moderator:
Third Division Play Off (old money) 1999:cool::guitar::thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Yes:thumb:
That wonderful event was over shadowed by some other team winning a few other things that year.
There's always something spoiling the party:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Manchester United Fans get ready. AC Milan is coming....3-0 for us.
Cheers Moz

In your dreams my friend, only in your dreams. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, in a different competition taking place in England...

United top of the league
United, United top of the league! :guitar:

Yes top........but Chelski have a game in hand:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Well spotted JJ, I didn't think you followed the title race that closely. :thumb:
Obviously they have a game in hand and it's 'all to play for' as the old cliche goes.
I'd rather have points on the board than games in hand though, as of tonight and at least until next weekend we are TOP of the league. :cool:

It's going to be an exciting end to the season, that is for sure.

Well spotted JJ, I didn't think you followed the title race that closely. :thumb:
Obviously they have a game in hand and it's 'all to play for' as the old cliche goes.
I'd rather have points on the board than games in hand though, as of tonight and at least until next weekend we are TOP of the league. :cool:

It's going to be an exciting end to the season, that is for sure.

I've been studying the fixtures. The minimum we need to do to win the league is to win 7 draw 2 and lose 1 in my opinion - that would involve drawing at Old Trafford. I can see us losing at the Spuds and drawing at Liverpool. Arsenal would need to lose one and draw one for that fantasy to become reality. The minimum requirement is a draw at Old Trafford though. If we win that game I can see us winning the league. Our only tricky home game is Villa. I'm banking on us winning our remaining 5 home games.

I've been studying the fixtures. The minimum we need to do to win the league is to win 7 draw 2 and lose 1 in my opinion - that would involve drawing at Old Trafford. I can see us losing at the Spuds and drawing at Liverpool. Arsenal would need to lose one and draw one for that fantasy to become reality. The minimum requirement is a draw at Old Trafford though. If we win that game I can see us winning the league. Our only tricky home game is Villa. I'm banking on us winning our remaining 5 home games.

Well, there are far too many permutations and we can speculate that this or that might happen.
We do have a particularly tough run-in by comparison to Chelsea and Arsenal though so it is certainly going to be a challenge.
On the other hand, we have a slight advantage in that we are playing Chelsea at home so it could get really interesting if we win that match.

All to play for, as I said in my previous post...

I'm banking on us winning our remaining 5 home games.

You were banking on a home win last weekend too:mock::thumb::lbf:

Well, there are far too many permutations and we can speculate that this or that might happen.
We do have a particularly tough run-in by comparison to Chelsea and Arsenal though so it is certainly going to be a challenge.
On the other hand, we have a slight advantage in that we are playing Chelsea at home so it could get really interesting if we win that match.

All to play for, as I said in my previous post...

Oh yes baby.......you have to come to Eastlands yet:guitar::cool::rock:
And if City can beat The Arse away..... we could be chasing that 3rd place spot yet:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Again? Not this season at Eastlands you haven't:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Again...as in the last time out in the league at OT and the last time out in your Mickey Mouse cup final at OT when your team lost 3-1.
Your next cup final is on 17/04/10 at Eastlands and I expect you'll lose that one too! :thumb:

We'll beat your boys again, not worried about that one... :p

If it comes to you beating middle-eastlands city or the Spuds I'd rather you beat that small northern lot who had 20,000 empty seats in their new history-less corporate stadium when they played Stoke the other week. Never ever thought I'd hate a team more than T*******m, but I do.

Again...as in the last time out in the league at OT and the last time out in your Mickey Mouse cup final at OT when your team lost 3-1.
Your next cup final is on 17/04/10 at Eastlands and I expect you'll lose that one too! :thumb:

Yours in anticipation:guitar::guitar:
Are you in Europe the week before or after?

Jukebox Jury

If it comes to you beating middle-eastlands city or the Spuds I'd rather you beat that small northern lot who had 20,000 empty seats in their new history-less corporate stadium when they played Stoke the other week. Never ever thought I'd hate a team more than T*******m, but I do.

:rofl::bow::rofl:

Corporate stadium?
How is Chelsea Village plc doing these days?:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Tags
2-1 4-1 2-0 4-3 96 ftw champions city are shit fans/team=shite munich kyle stretfordrovers tevez is wank weloveleeds
Back
Top Bottom