The New Wiki Picture

He looks like a fat old opera singer in that picture. Appalling.

What the heck! I spent time changing it within this past hour & added a gallery of 8 photos, and now it's changed back..:mad: What did I do wrong!??? :( :( Stupid no copyright! I bet that's what it was....help! I have to change it back!

Eh, don't really like it. Altho I hated that last pic "chewing cud", so this is a slight improvement. Tho surely MozwNOTa, would he?

Why doesn't Wiki just take one of the thousands from the frink. Gawd, we've done all the work for 'em.

Last edited:
Oh, sweet Jesus. Ask one of the Frink girls for the photos I took in Knoxville- I know there is a good one you could use, and I give full permission. I'd put it in myself but I don't have access to the photos right now, I'm traveling. I'm actually posting from the beach. Well, no, but it's only 100 feet away. Mustn't get sand in the SO's laptop.

edited to add: Wait, do we have to get his permission too? I don't know how we could do that... I didn't exactly have him sign a release in the middle of Let Me Kiss You... Are we stuck without that?

Last edited:
has anybody written to a photographer with Moz on their website asking for permission to use it on wiki

Plenty would be happy to i am sure

anybody try this?

Oh, sweet Jesus. Ask one of the Frink girls for the photos I took in Knoxville- I know there is a good one you could use, and I give full permission. I'd put it in myself but I don't have access to the photos right now, I'm traveling. I'm actually posting from the beach. Well, no, but it's only 100 feet away. Mustn't get sand in the SO's laptop.

edited to add: Wait, do we have to get his permission too? I don't know how we could do that... I didn't exactly have him sign a release in the middle of Let Me Kiss You... Are we stuck without that?

Hmmm, then I just may....thanks!

go get 'em tiger

hehe, I plan on it! :p

Done. Added PassionsJustLikeMine, too.

Wow -cool! I just checked it out. I wasn't aware that the 'general public' could wield that kind of power to change Wiki. You must know 'someone' ;) LOL You should add (after the ok from her, of course) Comtesse's link to her arcaneoldwardrobe.

I like how it says "For other uses see, Morrissey (disambiguation)". I always thought he was and wanted to be “ambiguous” (interpreted in more ways than one) :rolleyes: tee hee

Wow -cool! I just checked it out. I wasn't aware that the 'general public' could wield that kind of power to change Wiki. You must know 'someone' ;) LOL You should add (after the ok from her, of course) Comtesse's link to her arcaneoldwardrobe.

I'm not saying that I'm not all-powerful, but Wikipedia just requires registration, just like any other site. Even Weird Al can do it (see ~1:50)!

I like how it says "For other uses see, Morrissey (disambiguation)". I always thought he was and wanted to be “ambiguous” (interpreted in more ways than one) :rolleyes: tee hee

Haha. Didn't notice that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom