The Moz-solo forum is dead, long live the Moz-solo forum

The site looks great. Well done David.

I was a bit afraid of posting before so am hoping this new start will encourage me.

Long Live Morrissey
PHP:

huzzah, davidt

very happy to see the dawning of a new age for morrissey-SoLow. it's been a long time coming. thanks, david

Well...

...I am going to be posting now due to the lack of mentalists that plagued the old one.

I often wondered why the old forum had to be so chaotic, whilst every other forum on the net was of, more or less, this format. Well done DavidT and everyone else involved in the change, it was about time.

it feels quite weird with this new format. but we´ll get used to it and learn to looove it, right? oh well, im too young to complain about not understanding new things!

good work davidt! :)

Think the forum is ok so far and without problems.

I have changed the brown colour to kitsh (blue) and my god a lot better

I've been popping in and out of the old Forum for a few weeks, I was constantly put off by it's confusing layout but worse still, the huge number of pathetic, petty and downright vicious comments regarding other users but worst of all, Morrissey himself. I am SO pleased to see this new format - it makes me want to visit here, get involved and speak to like-mined folks.

So for me, it's a winner :)

so its really been cleaned up???

wow, no more retards???

its so surreal here, I dont recognize sanity :p

i love the brown (no not a poo-dipper)

I've never seen his brown

I like some of the new features - the private messaging and the ignore button. And it doesn't take long to get used to the new format. Everything in its place and a place for everything. Should've been done a long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom