the many moods of Morrissey

• Thread starter more unhappy than Morrissey
  • Start date
M

more unhappy than Morrissey

It's becoming more and more difficult to see Morrissey as a gloomy weirdo. I mean, here he is living in sunny California, taking day trips, eating pasta, buying tupperware, forgetting to shave. You're turning into a normal person, Moz. Stop it!

This may not seem weird from where your standing, - but from Manchester it all seems most peculiar.¿ It's becoming more and more difficult to see Morrissey as a¿ gloomy weirdo. I mean, here he is living in sunny California,¿ taking day trips, eating pasta, buying tupperware, forgetting to¿ shave. You're turning into a normal person, Moz. Stop it!

Moods Swing Like a Pendulum Does

Normality varies from continent to continent..
Let's just hope that this "sunny" mood of Morrissey's produces wonderful lyrics. Oh, the speculation will abound as the time for the new album draws near.

> It's becoming more and more difficult to see Morrissey as a¿ gloomy weirdo. I mean, here he is living in sunny California,¿ taking day trips, eating pasta, buying tupperware, forgetting to¿ shave. You're turning into a normal person, Moz. Stop it!

buying tupperware isn't normal

my ever changing moods.

i don't know. i figure he's just human like the rest of us. *shrug*

Dare You Click?
xoomjam.jpg

Re: my ever changing moods.

If hes taking trips to death valley like it says in the article... trust me that is NOT normal. The reason they call it death valley is because its over 120 degrees there everyday ! I wonder if moz ever goes to las vegas??hehe

> buying tupperware isn't normal

it's perfectly normal, you twit.

Back
Top Bottom