MANY FALSE POSTINGS II

• Thread starter REVENGE OF THE RIGHTEOUS
  • Start date
R

REVENGE OF THE RIGHTEOUS

In addition, to what was said in the previous message, yes, i did not post certain messages. I believe the people who dont like me, are attempting to make me look bad in the eyes of the few i am friendly with. yes, i feel moz should file suit agaist certain theives. Those same theives and their friends are posting the false messages in a desperate attempt to take away my credibility. But, any of those who are able to think for themselves will come to the conclusion about the truth i am speaking.

MANY OFF-TOPIC POSTINGS (ENOUGH, ALREADY!!)

What the heck is going on around here, anyway?

Last time I checked, this was an individual's fan-page for Morrissey, with a discussion board in which to post Morrissey-related musings.

When did it turn into everyone's popularity meter?? RIGHTEOUS, I'm very sorry if someone's posting under your name (to tell you the truth, I haven't even been bothering to read up on these personal quibbles that a few "regulars" have been wrapped up in, so I haven't a clue as to what's going on). But ENOUGH, already! This isn't RIGHTEOUS-SOLO.com (et al).

Let's get back to the Morrissey love-fest that was this discussion board. Please?

Does ANYONE have ANYTHING to say about his recent shows??

Re: MANY OFF-TOPIC POSTINGS (ENOUGH, ALREADY!!)

YES, YOU HAVE A VERY GOOD POINT AND I CAN WANT THIS PICKERING TO STOP.
IT'S ALSO GOOD TO SEE SOMEONE WITH A MATURE AND LOGICAL POSTING.

WHo cares about your false postings.. this is a MORRISSEY Discussion board(no need for response!)NM

Re: (ENOUGH, ALREADY!!)

> THIS PICKERING

THIS PICKERING INDEED
GO AWAY

Back
Top Bottom