The Lady GaGa hate thread.

I thought she was a he - that was the big thing??

She looks better as a blonde.
W_Lady_Gaga_295171.jpg

Then again, most women do.

No, they don't.

This is the sort of rubbish ( and this is a kind word) we have to put up with these days , even if you don't want to.
Cheers Moz

That stupid f***ing bow. Her boring predictable style. The monotonus and dull songs. Yawn. Get off the stage luv- and take the Ting Tings with you. Oh wait- they've already faded into nothing.

And thank goodness the Ting Tings faded into nothing. They annoyed the snot out of me. My favorite radio station here in Chicago (WXRT) got pretty attached to them for a brief while, unfortunately, but they seem to have gotten over it now.

And thank goodness the Ting Tings faded into nothing. They annoyed the snot out of me. My favorite radio station here in Chicago (WXRT) got pretty attached to them for a brief while, unfortunately, but they seem to have gotten over it now.

The Ting Tings have killed me severely. I was forced into listening to Lady Gaga 3 TIMES TODAY. I almost cried.

I like her.

pa..pa..pa..pa..pa..pa..pa..pa.. POKER FACE

Repetitive enough, yikes, I think it's gettin' stuck in my head
HELP!!!

Repetitive enough, yikes, I think it's gettin' stuck in my head
HELP!!!

so it should! it's a great pop song.

Morrissey >>>>> Lady GaGa :D;)

BUT

Girls Aloud >>>>>> Lady GaGa

It's a shit pop song.

All is relative.
I like her, not just her songs.
We complain that all pop acts look and sound the same, but as soon as someone like her comes along, they get slaughtered by the joyless f***wits who are never happy unless they're whining about something or other.

All is relative.
I like her, not just her songs.
We complain that all pop acts look and sound the same, but as soon as someone like her comes along, they get slaughtered by the joyless f***wits who are never happy unless they're whining about something or other.

I second that.

Tags
just dance ladyboyz major pukage! poka fase tranny hate
Back
Top Bottom