"The Importance of being Morrisey" on WinMx

B

Bigmouth Strikes

Do any of you know if I would be able to find "The Importance..." doc. on winmx? I don't have kazaa anymore 'cos I was too chiken to stick with it... can you help? Is there any other place I can get it? Or should I just D/L it from kazaa? Thanx for any help I can get!

Re: "You can check.....

I think it is on winmx...i know so many people are sold on kazaa,I personally like winmx. Plus,if you notice,all the labels arent going after winmx...i have yet to hear their name come up in any lawsuits...Just because kazaa is bigger,doesnt mean its better...... Check out winmx...there was some morrissey/smiths stuff I found on winmx that i couldnt find on kazaa...striptease,and so on...I even believe(thought I dont know if its there now),ther was a live version of striptease on winmx. Check it out,you might just find something else you like.

> I think it is on winmx...i know so many people are sold on kazaa,I
> personally like winmx. Plus,if you notice,all the labels arent going after
> winmx...i have yet to hear their name come up in any lawsuits...Just
> because kazaa is bigger,doesnt mean its better...... Check out
> winmx...there was some morrissey/smiths stuff I found on winmx that i
> couldnt find on kazaa...striptease,and so on...I even believe(thought I
> dont know if its there now),ther was a live version of striptease on
> winmx. Check it out,you might just find something else you like.

Winmx is alright, its just you typically get help up in long queues. Soulseek is good for bootlegs and some moz docu's, 'Importance of' knocks about there, also does the South Bank Show Documentary from yearssssssssssssssssssss back. But soulseek is down a lot, but out of the two, i would always go for soulseek nowadays. Kazaa i use just for single songs that are very very rare.

Thanx a mill Improper! hope I can still find the live version of "striptease"... How's the quality on it? well, probably don't matter anyhow 'cos if I do find it I'm gonna d/l it. Thanx again. g'day.

Where can I find this soulseek?

Back
Top Bottom