The I hate iPods and regret buying the bloody thing thread

Damn, when I was in HS the teacher had to check the shit out of the library on videocassette, or tape it from Cable in the Classroom. Times have changed. Now everything humans have ever done is accessible on the internet. I think I saw camera phone footage of Jeanne D'Arc's execution on YouTube the other day. I couldn't tell whether she had a walkman, or an iPod, sorry.

It's amazing. You have no idea. There is so many primary sources both in audio and video available for free on iTunes alone that it is worth investigating just for your own kids if your own teachers are unable to utilize what is out there.

It's amazing. You have no idea. There is so many primary sources both in audio and video available for free on iTunes alone that it is worth investigating just for your own kids if your own teachers are unable to utilize what is out there.

You have an iPhone and an iMac. Have you tried the software called "Simplify Media"?

I installed it yesterday and it works great. You put it on your mac and on your iphone and you can access your iTunes on your phone anywhere.

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=284941327&mt=8

i got an ipod touch for free when i got my mac. i swore i would never get an ipod, but i took it, and now i'm downloading albums for free instead of buying the physical albums, which i always promised to myself i would never do....

You have an iPhone and an iMac. Have you tried the software called "Simplify Media"?

I installed it yesterday and it works great. You put it on your mac and on your iphone and you can access your iTunes on your phone anywhere.

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=284941327&mt=8

I was hesitant as I read because I figured it was a third party app non sanctioned by apple. Then I realized that the phobos link would take me to the store itself.

I now owe you two wheatgrass smoothies. Awesome app. Thanks for the information I cannot wait to try this out.

i love my ipod, no regrets at all, im really attatched to it, itunes has not a great selection though and i find to good sites to get mp3s from, amazon annoyingly only sells mp3s to people in the states.

my iPod makes me happy. :sweet:

iTunes makes me very angry, especially when it erases everything for no good reason.

You have that problem, too?

My iTunes has completely disappeared a few times. Every time I update it, it seems that I have to reinstall and repair it. :mad:

The Pod is wonderful. :)

They're bastards-those iPods!:mad: Why bother? Mine has deleted all the songs on it THREE BLOODY TIMES and now everytime I plug it in iTunes stops bloody working until I remove it again! Who's with me?

Might be a bit simplistic, but have you tried ringing Apple and asking for their advice? My old iPod went mental once, and they sorted it out for me. Other than that (touch wood) I've not had any trouble with my old 30gb one or my current 80gb one - maybe yours is faulty?

Hope you get it sorted out, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom