The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
Today is the last day of the festival, I understand they're shutting down the operation.

However, they could give us few minutes to appreciate.

They didn't remove link from Bobby Warmack, but Cat Power which is so annoying.

Kewpie in case you missed her new version of Metal Heart...she posted on her facebook this morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen three bloody liars' posts today.

These three won't be able to escape from bad karma.

Last edited:
I actually saw your original post, f***in coward.

You should be ashamed of being a liar and hypocrite.

:lbf:

How am I a liar or hypocrite? That doesn't even make sense. You don't even know what those words mean. What a surprise!

I don't care what you see. I didn't edit it out of fear..I'm about as afraid of you as I am of the ghost of Liberace.

I edited it because I felt it wasn't original enough. I said that already. Can't you read, you dumb f***?

If you think I'm afraid of you, why don't you go over some of my non-Pigsty comments in your direction, you stupid withered illiterate c***?

Suck my dick.

:)

:lbf:

How am I a liar or hypocrite? That doesn't even make sense. You don't even know what those words mean. What a surprise!

I don't care what you see. I didn't edit it out of fear..I'm about as afraid of you as I am of the ghost of Liberace.

I edited it because I felt it wasn't original enough. I said that already. Can't you read, you dumb f***?

If you think I'm afraid of you, why don't you go over some of my non-Pigsty comments in your direction, you stupid withered illiterate c***?

Suck my dick.

:)

You even don't know vegetable can cause food poisoning, you can't be original or imaginative.

Give up and sod off, hopeless miserable git.

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom