The Drivel Thread

It’s rain galore today

It's been raining most of May here. May, traditionally known as "the pretty month". Well, not anymore. Flooded muddy fields everywhere, where nothing will grow. Food shortage, anyone? Very wet disgusted bees. I tell people who eat honey to stop stealing their food, they're barely making any. Meanwhile, in India, it's almost 50°C.
Everything is collapsing but the silly fools still insist on flying.
Well I told you flying was a very bad idea...Even the air refuses to support the cretinous human race and its stupid unnatural machines.
Fasten your seat belt, it's gonna be a bumpypocalypse.
I myself don't see the point in surviving, but those who do should start training.

When I last saw you Morrissey, I dropped the ball, but I’ve learned since then, and wouldn’t make the same mistake again.

It's been raining most of May here. May, traditionally known as "the pretty month". Well, not anymore. Flooded muddy fields everywhere, where nothing will grow. Food shortage, anyone? Very wet disgusted bees. I tell people who eat honey to stop stealing their food, they're barely making any. Meanwhile, in India, it's almost 50°C.
Well I told you flying was a very bad idea...Even the air refuses to support the cretinous human race and its stupid unnatural machines.
I myself don't see the point in surviving, but those who do should start training.
The animals as food industry is what destroys the planet the most, from what I’ve heard.

Are these Prince. lyrics 😜

15 minutes added to Morrissey In 2004
17163348983766750700282977250051.jpg

If you’re in England right now Morrissey, you’ve been around for 65 years, which is a flash in the pan I know. I hope to make you proud during your flash.

If I see Rick again I’ll offer to take him out for a beer or two or three. See what he can tell me about what it was like in jail. Feel out what his character is. I’ll probably start keeping myself equipped with cash and card to pay for it. I’m like a sheep waiting for the next shearing or worse. I want to live before I die.
And here is where your credibility takes a nosedive. You are going to go out to drinks with someone who just got out of prison and was in for 7 years, which is a serious sentence and asks you where to find women.
You claim to have been assaulted numerous times, had your drinks spiked, yet you feel perfectly safe doing this, you think this is sane and rational and people should believe your stories.

And here is where your credibility takes a nosedive. You are going to go out to drinks with someone who just got out of prison and was in for 7 years, which is a serious sentence and asks you where to find women.
You claim to have been assaulted numerous times, had your drinks spiked, yet you feel perfectly safe doing this, you think this is sane and rational and people should believe your stories.
He wasn’t the rapist type.

Plus we’d be in a public space and it would be me buying the beers. He would’t have a chance to spike my beer.

Rick is a puny mild lonesome and lost person it seems. I realize I could be wrong, but I haven’t been entertaining the idea of inviting him to my apartment.

He’s tiny, has long hair, is missing a couple of teeth. I think he’s been kicked around. He wasn’t menacing, arrogant, assuming, or pushy.

The way he repeated “Free tea and coffee.” several times reminds me of Peter Falk as Columbo mulling things over.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom