The Drivel Thread

Looks like Norman finkelstein with bells palsy

I’m sick to death of being treated as a pee on, but all I can think of to stop it is to continue painting and writing with my focus on keeping my fingers steady, and hoping at the same time that Morrissey will hold me before I die, before I go unconscious and unfeeling.

I’m sick to death of being treated as a pee on, but all I can think of to stop it is to continue painting and writing with my focus on keeping my fingers steady, and hoping at the same time that Morrissey will hold me before I die, before I go unconscious and unfeeling.
"Pee on" isn't actually something anyone says. It's "peon."

My doctor said there's nothing wrong with my palms. This is how they look after getting wet in the bath. There is definitely something going on.
IMG_20240516_163942996.jpg

I can't help you, I'm afraid, and I'll tell you why when I get home!

If ‘Theophilus’ is in his 50s, unmarried, childless, and lives with his mother, don’t you think ‘Jacinta’ probably believes he’s gay and that’s why she feels comfortable talking to him about her marriage? I’ve seen nothing which suggests that Theophilus is anywhere other than in the friend zone, and if he attempts to change that now by making a move on Jacinta he’ll destroy the friendship. Theophilus would be better off talking to single women online in his city/state and maybe he’ll hit it off with one of them and they’ll meet. At that point he’ll realise what a bad idea the whole notion of an affair with Jacinta was, which may have more to do with his proximity to Jacinta and lack of proximity to other women whom he could have a relationship with than any special profound love he feels for her.

If ‘Theophilus’ is in his 50s, unmarried, childless, and lives with his mother, don’t you think ‘Jacinta’ probably believes he’s gay and that’s why she feels comfortable talking to him about her marriage? I’ve seen nothing which suggests that Theophilus is anywhere other than in the friend zone, and if he attempts to change that now by making a move on Jacinta he’ll destroy the friendship. Theophilus would be better off talking to single women online in his city/state and maybe he’ll hit it off with one of them and they’ll meet. At that point he’ll realise what a bad idea the whole notion of an affair with Jacinta was, which may have more to do with his proximity to Jacinta and lack of proximity to other women whom he could have a relationship with than any special profound love he feels for her.
i believe theophilus has a child (though i dont know how he squares having a child with his dislike of children) and simply looks after his mother who has dementia (as a good son would) but does not live with her.

and if im not wrong, you were the one on here questioning whether a married church-going woman was putting out signals that she might want to have an affair with you (whilst driving to church no less!) and if it would be your chance at getting some (how did THAT go, honey bunny, hmmmm?!). in fact, when audrey brought this up that was what i immediately harkened back to and i had to question myself why there were so many hard up drips with no principles on this site! so you have no room to criticize audrey, honey bunny!

(i do agree though that proximity may make one feel more for someone than they would otherwise feel and that perhaps a little perspective is required. a dating site is not a bad idea for someone like audrey who im sure in some ways is a catch)

Last edited:
Your behaviour is disappointing. You're a smart kid but rather than engaging on the level you're capable of, you're acting like a bratty, unremarkable shitass and its neither big nor clever. Is this how you normally behave or are you just putting it on for us?

Fortunately, you're not my mother so I couldn't care less about the disappointment I might've striked in you. I could say the same about your unbearably boring, patronizing tone, since that's the only thing you manage to do well around here.

What "level" of conversation are you implying ? Who's "us" ? Who are you to give me a moral lesson on my "behavior" ?

Fortunately, you're not my mother so I couldn't care less about the disappointment I might've striked in you. I could say the same about your unbearably boring, patronizing tone, since that's the only thing you manage to do well around here.

What "level" of conversation are you implying ? Who's "us" ? Who are you to give me a moral lesson on my "behavior" ?
"us" is the good people of this forum (i include myself in that!) who have to put up with you!

now shouldnt you be outside playing tag or something or do kids not do that anymore?!

and whats "silly" is coming on a forum full of adults and acting hostile to them for all being older than you.

what examples do you have of my "black and white thinking"?

Perhaps dividing users you know nothing about on this site as either "good" or "bad" like you're the protagonist of some terribly awful movie ? Do you really want to keep going with this ? I just woke up and I'm falling asleep again now...

and whats "silly" is coming on a forum full of adults and acting hostile to them for all being older than you.

I'll be an "adult" in just about three months and I'm already a student living on my own, since you seem to care so much about my life.
I take no interest in anyone's age or personal life around here at all. I'm simply highlighting how childish you look while trying to act all condescending and paternalistic towards me.
You're no fun, really... have a good day !

Perhaps dividing users you know nothing about on this site as either "good" or "bad" like you're the protagonist of some terribly awful movie ? Do you really want to keep going with this ? I just woke up and I'm falling asleep again now...
"good people" is just a manner of speech we have in the english language. it doesnt mean that im dividing people into good or bad. as an amoralist i wouldnt do that. i divide people into twats and non-twats. you're a twat, but not without potential.
I'll be an "adult" in just about three months and I'm already a student living on my own, since you seem to care so much about my life.
I take no interest in anyone's age or personal life around here at all. I'm simply highlighting how childish you look while trying to act all condescending and paternalistic towards me.
super.

She wants to make a living as a dominatrix. I’m not kidding. She hasn’t made a cent at that profession so far. I used to humour her, but she’s used up all my patience.

"good people" is just a manner of speech we have in the english language. it doesnt mean that im dividing people into good or bad. as an amoralist i wouldnt do that. i divide people into twats and non-twats. you're a twat, but not without potential.

super.

Who cares ? You're acting like my little cousin. Get off me already.

Are you for real :lbf: :lbf: :lbf:
Yes. She went on about writing a novel here for years, and wasted all her time insulting me and others instead. Then she wanted to become a dominatrix, and thought about taking a course in how to be one, but again, instead, she squandered her time putting me and others down gratuitously.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom