The Drivel Thread

Maybe life is all about performing delicate surgery, sometimes with watercolour paint, sometimes with thyme oil, sometimes with words, and so far, foreign to me, a gun, though I intend, when both hands are free to type, to begin a fictitious exploration of fantasy vigilanteism that may use a gun to dispatch sadists who can’t be reigned in and prevented from doing further harm.

I feel like rolling my eyes for the camera.
17146715439579163334336723326142.jpg

Taking a break for my fingers. Wanting this battle to be over. I'll probably keep assaulting the infected tissue for another two hours and then give my skin some time to heal.
IMG_20240502_111255556.jpg

Parts of the sore seem to be impenetrable with just thyme oil, so I’m guessing my attempt to save myself will have been in vain. I’m not feeling inclined to try to cut out the infected skin. I’m just going to continue pressing thyme oil into it, for another hour, in the hope that I will starve the bacteria of oxygen or something like that. Then I will just hope for a clean healing over the next few days, but my guess is that I can’t stop what that technician started, from behind his medical gloves.

I just stopped treating the sore. It seems the infection has created impermeable membranes around its 'spots' that even thyme oil can't penetrate. I'm sad.
1714682531667263980167172024669.jpg

Shazzbo. Stop worrying about it,
I’ve had bigger sores around my
Bellend.
I’m sure it will clear in a few days.
I will try to take your advice, but it doesn’t look good. I’m thinking he might have gouged some carcinogen into my skin. I just finished reading about Charles Cullen, who used his medical job to kill many people by injecting things into them. Shit happens. I’ve read many true stories recently about people who used their medical jobs to deliberately hurt and kill people. It happens a lot.

Awaiting my fate. I guess I'll clean myself up in a few hours and go for a walk. I did my best, with the cards I was dealt, and will continue to do my best until I'm dead.
17146862334511457005159871954022.jpg

My Shazzboo, has a great spirit, along with guts, and plenty of determination.

She’s also a fighter, a campaigner and openly to honest for her own good.

These are all Qualities I love about her, and always will do.

Rifkie, my dear, it’s just a great shame for me, that having known you for about 5 years
Now, that you don’t have, or will never learn one of my Shazzbos traits that I have stated
Above.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom