The best DVD converter software?

AndyWP

Hello all, like to take a moment to thank you for all your video posts which i have been dowloading from here. As a bit of a video novice, could anyone recommend any DVD converting software which is easy to use, and lets you put each video on in chapters (i.e. 1. Live In Paris, 2. Live in Croatia etc.). Need something that converts all files. Also whats the best size to convert for watching on TV? Hope this all makes sense, i'm useless at all this!

Locate a great piece of software called convertxtodvd. It's pure simplicity, just drag and drop files onto it and it will convert them to a dvd with simple menus. Obviously, the more files you throw at it will mean a slight drop in quality, so keep it realistic. Good luck :D

agree with moznormal

you can also use super or cucusoft to convert to other formats i.e ipod. that's what i do.

I use SUPER also.

There are some great products from www.imtoo.com. I use their DVD-to-PSP converter software as well. Works a treat and is cheap to buy the reg code too.

anyone know any free converters online!? the trail version i got claims to put 'watermark' in the middle of the screen when u convert so i dont want that!!!!!

you'll either be wanting to pay for it or use a 'crack' (cough) then.

erm...*cough* yes...dont have ability to pay for stuff online!

then get yerself on one of those numerous bittorrent sites and do a search for what you're looking for. obviously i can't condone the use of cracks that would be soooo bad.

OBIVIOUSLY! thanx D!

Back
Top Bottom