The 10 BEST albums of our generation...

Hi dickhead,I will. You're a fuggin anussicle. I've shat smarter than you. people like you whack job,give this site a bad name. see you soon f***knob

Re: The one with Piccard, Riker and Data

You're still the best!

You're 31, so am I, and as far as Lovesexy goes...

> I'm 31 and Love Sexy came along a bit later...

A bit later? Lovesexy came out when we were juniors in High School. What did we know about real life as a junior? Nothing.

I have to admit though, there was a 'prince side' to me too back in the 80's. 'Sign Of The Times' is clearly his best work to date (in my humble opinion anyways).

Want a good laugh...Prince is classified as "oldies" at cdnow.com. Now how young do you feel?

The Paxil Generation (at least everybody here could use one!)

Re: what generation are you guys in?

I'm not sure how you define your own generation really, I'm 38, was well into punk but wasn't quite old enough to see any of the bands live at he height of punk. I started going to gigs regularly in the early 80s, and was seriously into the ska scene, then the mid 80s period came and The Smiths pretty much saved that period in time, then it was acid house in the late 80s, at this time I was in my mid 20s and also consider this part of my generation, have to admit that after this period I never connected with Britpop or the dance music culture that was born out of acid house, so I guess this is where it stops, still what I'm trying to get at is its difficult to pin down which generation we belong to.

> meat is murder came out when i was like 6 years old. i would not exactly
> consider that "my generation" especially since the only people i
> know who have heard the smiths can be found at "mod night", not
> everywhere (which would vilify it as being in "my
> generation".also Lou Reed, Cure, David Bowie's early stuff? come on
> people i think albums that came out after you were like 12 can be accepted
> but these other bits are out of hand.

> anyway, in no particular order...
> Oasis, whats the story...
> Blur Parklife
> Weezer Blue Verve Urban ...
> Moz..Your Arsenal
> Moz..Vauxhall
> Nirvana-nevermind
> Stone Roses-Stone Roses (i know i 'm pushing it by my own limits)
> Super Furry animals - gorrilla
> Travis-man who
> Radiohead-ok computer

Back
Top Bottom