That Tom cruise video..

He makes me physically ill :sick: He's so frightening when he does his maniacal laugh! POOR KATIE!!! :(

l_a46d742b8dd1d85d6d2da099f6e3c62a.jpg

l_3558877239e247ef70ebb359eb7ce7ef.jpg

l_5f1af85ac2d92aed5a648e0ea2aa3eb5.jpg

l_b672838ee1d13e635e96b0c1cffe3cb5.jpg

TOM "CRAZY CLOSET CASE" CRUISE HATE!!!!!!! :cool:

L. Ron Hubbard is Suri Cruise’s Daddy

818mli9.jpg

Suri Cruise was conceived using the frozen sperm of L. Ron Hubbard! Many fanatical Scientologists believe this. Morton compares it to Rosemary’s Baby “in which an unsuspecting young woman is impregnated with the Devil’s child”. Suri is the Alien Queen!

Tom Cruise is the #2 Scientology member in the world!

Tom has an extremely close relationship with Scientology leader, David Miscavige, and David even came to his honeymoon with Katie Holmes.

When Tom was falling in love with Nicole Kidman he told David he wanted to run through a field full of wild flowers with her. So David had his Scientology goons plant a field near Tommy’s home. He didn’t like it the first time, so he made them do it again.

Nicole Kidman has kept her mouth shut, because she’s afraid her audit tape will be leaked. When you join Scientology they “audit” you and tape all your confessions. It’s mostly about your sex past and Nicole doesn’t want that getting out.

When Tommy was dating Penelope Cruz, her father was afraid of the cult known as Scientology, so he emailed an organization that helps dealing with cults.

Tommy’s next mission is to recruit David Beckham.

Here Dave Beckham prepares to be recruited by Tom.

85fa7oz.jpg

David Beckham, meanwhile is "designing the outfits for the upcoming Spice Girls tour."

"He has been looking at pictures of Julien Macdonald's collection on the internet and has also studied other designer collections."

"He is drawing different strengths from various fashion designers, but obviously Victoria will have the final say."

David - who is renowned for his fashion sense - has decided the outfits will all be black with different themes to match each of the girls' personality.

Spinal Tap?

I really like Tom Cruise.

Okay his beliefs are a bit batty but to my mind no more batty than any other religion.

And he seems to be a genuine and nice guy.

for everyone that calls him a prat or similar I always think well,yes he may well be a prat ....but a good looking,witty,charming WEALTHY prat.And therein lies the difference.:D

Last edited:
I really like Tom Cruise.

Okay his beliefs are a bit batty but to my mind no more batty than any other religion.

And he seems to be a genuine and nice guy.

for everyone that calls him a prat or similar I always think well,yes he may well be a prat ....but a good looking,witty,charming WEALTHY prat.And therein lies the difference.:D

He's wealthy because he made a bunch of crappy movies. I don't really care about his religious beliefs, either, or his robot wife. I think they are pretty boring.

He's wealthy because he made a bunch of crappy movies. I don't really care about his religious beliefs, either, or his robot wife. I think they are pretty boring.

some of his films are crap but some ar brilliant.

Far and Away i love as i do Collaterall and the Last Samaurai.And he can act.He`s shrewd and a gentleman.he always stays out for hours at premiers whatever the weather and signs.He`s not in the least bit arrogant like Russell crowe and others.And to be quite honest you don`t really get to be where he's at in life if you are anything short of talented.

You could be right. I haven't watched his movies for a long time, so haven't seen the ones you mention.

Please tell me you didin't watch all of that..... :eek: I was bored after 2 mins :D

Far and Away is one of the worst movies EVER! i mean honestly that movie should be banned! i specially hate Cruise's TERRIBLE Irish accent, it's like an American making fun of Irish people for 2 hours.

That video is crazy, he says absoloutely nothing. Scientologists should start scripting their videos.

EOH saw a brief clip of Gay Cruiser laughing like a psycho on cable news. No need to watch the whole video above.

BTW He is one of the worst actors ever in cinematic history. :cool:

yeah i did just waste 5 minutes of my life watching that - he said NOTHING!

i dont get it

he keeps saying "only they can do it", only "they should stop at an accident cos only they can help" "we do our bit" "etc etc"!

what is it they do exactly? anyone got any specifics?

as for his movies - i watched RainMan the other night - great film, havent really liked anything since then.

Far and Away is one of the worst movies EVER! i mean honestly that movie should be banned! i specially hate Cruise's TERRIBLE Irish accent, it's like an American making fun of Irish people for 2 hours.

That video is crazy, he says absoloutely nothing. Scientologists should start scripting their videos.

Well we all have different tastes.I found Far and Away a good bit of trivial escaspism.

At least we all have excellent taste in music.:D

a)scientology is a money making business under the guise of a religion and it is a cult that hurts people, not helps. Especially when it tells psychiatric patients they should stop taking their medication, much less post partum depression patients or regular clinical depression patients who need medication not just talk.

b)Tom Cruise most likely went into it in the early 80s to try and 'un gay' himself (like travolta)

c)the video? I cant even watch it. I minimized it and listened and the words all started to mush together and make no sense.

d)L. Ron Hubbard was a psychiatric nightmare. The reason Scientology has this huge thing against psychiatry and psychiatric drugs is because L. Ron was against it because, like most clinically extremely mentally ill people (re: Britney), he refused help and ran from it, secluding himself in his own maniacal world and made up religion.

In case you're wondering, SP is "suppressive person", ie people who think he's batshit crazy when it comes to scientology. and KSW is "Keeping Scientology Working".

Did you know when they audit you they require confessional about everything you've done, especially sexual, and they tape the confession?

Last edited:
Tom Cruise can act, just witness his superb performance in Magnolia. But what he's waffling on about in this video is anybody's guess. Scientology, what a load of garbage.

Admit it: if this guy wasn't a wealthy, well known, and good looking actpr, and was instead, say, your next door neighbor, you'd be scared of him.

Admit it: if this guy wasn't a wealthy, well known, and good looking actpr, and was instead, say, your next door neighbor, you'd be scared of him.

i am personally MORE scared of him bc he's wealthy and well known. every time he's on tv talking stupid i envision thousands of people suffering from schizo or bipolar tossing their pills out the window and then succumbing to hallucinations or violent mood swings but telling themselves "Its ok, i'll get through it because Tom Cruise says I don't need drugs!!"

Yes his views are a bit batty...but is it more batty to believe we are descended from aliens or that there are angels.?There truly are people who believe in angels and the bible in a very factual way.There are even people on this planet barmy enough to truly believe the world was made in seven days etc...:confused:

whatever Scientologist believe is one thing but fundamentally they believe in good and good deeds.

As far as I' aware tom Cruise has done no one any harm with his beliefs.

Yes his views are a bit batty...but is it more batty to believe we are descended from aliens or that there are angels.?There truly are people who believe in angels and the bible in a very factual way.There are even people on this planet barmy enough to truly believe the world was made in seven days etc...:confused:

whatever Scientologist believe is one thing but fundamentally they believe in good and good deeds.

As far as I' aware tom Cruise has done no one any harm with his beliefs.

he does a lot of harm with misinformation about medications and psychiatric care. This stems from Scientology. But i dont want to debate it. fundamentally its no weirder than christianity but its not helping anyone at all. its sci fi with a moneymaking twist and an excuse for people like hubbard to not take medications (when he was living)

Back
Top Bottom