Texas

Dirk Blaggard

Never posted in here before
Does anyone know a good estate agent in Texas and what areas are best to live in ?

I used to know a black woman who went to smiths gigs , I think her name was Sonia , Anyone mates with her ?

Hitchhiking Pee-Wees Big Adventure GIF

Amber Heard is from Austin, Texas, so if you see her in a pub or someplace (as you, Dirk, are wont to do with celebrities), you should chat her up on the subject. Austin of course has the famous SXSW film and music festival. If you have a middle-aged passion for "going to gigs," that might be a consideration.

Is your second question in any way related to the first?

Last edited:
Never posted in here before
Does anyone know a good estate agent in Texas and what areas are best to live in ?

I used to know a black woman who went to smiths gigs , I think her name was Sonia , Anyone mates with her ?
make sure you get a free gun when you buy or rent a house.

Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, George Strait, George Jones, Bob Wills, Kris Kristofferson… The amount of fantastic country music from Texas is staggering.

Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, George Strait, George Jones, Bob Wills, Kris Kristofferson… The amount of fantastic country music from Texas is staggering.
and the scottish band,Texas.

And your favorite serial killer, Ed Gein, was the inspiration for the seminal slasher flick, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Back
Top Bottom