t-shirt

M

mozman

about 10 years ago, i found a t-shirt that had morrissey (i think just him and not the smiths) on the front and a bunch of questions and morrissey's answers to them on the back. i still regret not buying that shirt and now am looking for (1) persons who know what shirt i'm looking for and if there's a name for the shirt, and (2) where i can buy the shirt.

The shirt you're looking for was sold at concerts on the 1992 "Kill Uncle" tour. It is actually a reproduction of a page from the tour book which contains Morrissey's answers to a variation of the Vanity Fair/Proust questionnaire. I don't remember if they used the photo on that page for the t-shirt or not, but it's a classic shot of Morrissey, in profile, in a garden, with a large framed portrait of Terence Stamp in "The Collector", the cover of "What Difference Does It Make?"

As it's an official tour t-shirt, you'd have to wait for someone to sell it on eBay. Doubt there's been another run of shirts in the last decade.

Hey Moz Man Found t-shirt

Think This Is The Shirt Your Talking About http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/original-morrissey-interview-1991-tour-t-shirt-RARE_W0QQitemZ7566392033QQcategoryZ58711QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting got 6days left
Love
Jim Bob

Back
Top Bottom