Symbolic Stuff Nobody Gives a Crap About

Adam Mclean sums up the peacock phase nicely here, it's a false sense of the completion of work, but it's a legitimate phase nonetheless.

At this point the alchemists would often encounter the Peacock's Tail, a sudden appearance of a rush of colours, an iridescence on the surface of the material in the flask, which made some think they had achieved their goal. This could arise through the formation of a layer of oil on the surface of the watery mass (in the wet way) or some oxidation-reduction reactions, say on the surface of liquid metal (in the dry way). It was a fleeting show of colour changes, that pointed to the fact that one was on the right path, and reabsorbed the energies released in initial emergence of the polarities. It was a midway point of the process, which could be seen as a false conclusion. Many people who have this experience in their inner life often falsely assume they have reached the end of the work, and attained inner transformation and enlightenment. The inner vision of the PeacockÕs Tail, beautiful though it may be, is merely a digestion of the polarities of the black and white stage. These must be transformed further into spiritual tinctures, if we hope to have any permanent transformation within the soul.

I gotta work with what I'm given which currently is a show on NBC. So there. It's not that bad. THere's a lot of awesome metaphors in it. You can see Jamesy in the girl who is the BEST actor on the show.

300px-NBC_logo.svg.png

The Charioteer card demonstrates several things. One of those things is driving people. Like zombie wrangling. You can control the very thing that you fear if you get (in meditation) your blanco and negrado lions lined up and going in the same direction. A chariot is a person's car or a soul's body. The character BO is often driven by the same sacred feminine ghost who drove James, so if you watch her for aglimpse she becomes eerily familiar, like say if you watch a friend or relative and see a blip of Amesy in them. Its an exercise in spotting familiarity, watch that little girl and you'll see his glance you've perhaps fallen in love with. I saw it last week but couldn;t put my finger on it.

wirth-oswald-tarot-7-le-chariot.jpg

I keep getting that something is a huge issue and I can't figure out if it's boredom or something else. It's boner. Or it's boren. ONE of the two thing comes up daily and is frustrating the f*** out of my most often ghost and I'm not sure how to help. :squiffy:

It's one of those words where I look for something to put it in context and both words fit.

"I hate going out because it's boring." or "I hate going out because of boner."

Or...

"I'm sick of this it's all boring" or "I'm sick of this it's a boner I need to call..." You see? I don't know which one. :o Maybe it's both. :D

Last edited:
So I'll turn to music to get the answer. Suite: Judy Blue Eyes playing and still it goes both ways. :straightface:

It's getting to the point where I'm no fun anymore
I am sorry
Sometimes it hurts so badly I must cry out loud
I am lonely

I am yours, you are mine, you are what you are
You make it hard
You make it hard
You make it hard

10153704_635902323131422_2721052827556812518_n.jpg

Edith Piaf with the wheel on her sweater reading Django Reinhardt's life line, be still my heart. (I don't believe in palm reading but I have an appreciation for people who do.)

10153704_635902323131422_2721052827556812518_n.jpg

Edith Piaf with the wheel on her sweater reading Django Reinhardt's life line, be still my heart. (I don't believe in palm reading but I have an appreciation for people who do.)
Check the damaged 3rd and 4th fingers. This guy played the way he did with only 2 fingers!

Sometimes it's to help her team win, but sometimes (when she's feeling naughty) it's to endorse fantastic failure three timezones away. :cool: Should've gone last night though, it's too late to use the diamond calls. I can use the music in the car driving there.

*When she's says confundus, that's forcing a hat or choking? Do you choke? You call it up when you choke.

Last edited by a moderator:
inception-HATERS-GONNA-HATE.jpg

I don't care who thinks I'm nuts, I figured the choke out.

It is to be used sparingly.

I f***ed it up. I know exactly what I did so it's a learning experience but I'm not supposed to be learning I'm supposed to be showing. I don't want to talk about it. I f***ing f***ed it the f*** up. f***.

I'm losing sight of the point. Work and work and work and drive and explain and work and the reward is a shitty hack article that screams there is nothing not toxic about all of it and I'm stuck lost in my brain trying to convince nobody that being a nobody is special. That being not acknowledged is a form of acknowledgement in a way. Just pretend. Are you thirsty? Here's half a thimble of anonymous water.

Nevermind. Words cannot describe how beyond exhausted my brain feels for some reason. I'll be asleep in two minutes and wake up with a clean slate like every other stupid day.

MORRISSEY if you're here for a funeral I'd like to apologize for being a crabby ghost last night. I'm sorry. And I know Morrissey doesn't read this but it's where I put stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what happened yesterday. Keep in mind work doesn't start until after the 7th but you listen to the announcer calls the first thru sixth like a crowd yelling out requests. So I switched to music because I did a little choke in third or fourth just to keep the game interesting. I normally always meditate on Michael. He's androgynous so can be both of us...it just works.

michael-morning.jpg

Last night the rally was meditating not on Michael but this new character that my friend Solana keeps showing me, she's on a retreat with her guru for a month in India and takes facebook breaks to praise the mother, so I thought I'd try her as us, like an androgynous substitute for Michael in my brain movie .

downloading.aspx

The PROBLEM was I included the TIGER she rides in the mix. So she was the boys in blue AND the Tigers. During the rally I was just thinking about HER (as us) but in the 10th I thought of you as her and me as the tiger. So I technically am winning but I was supposed to twist it to really win. :straightface: THEN I got trolled by a Tigers fan sitting directly behind me the last inning who had tuberculosis and kept coughing and coughing and coughing into the back of my head and it distracted me and there wasn't enough time to correct the mistake I KNEW I made before it was even over.

I know this sounds crazy but I don't care what people think, I know what I'm doing.

Last edited:
Sorry to harp on this diamond geezer thing a lot, but this is a good example of it...if I were a crow. The game is the tube of water that can't be partially hidden because you have to see the cause and effect of your transcendental meditations and a GAME shows that. It's not as simple as thinking you can make teams win, the game is a tool to show cause and effect in almost real time, it's delayed a few minutes.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/10/s...icmst=1388552400000&bicmet=1420088400000&_r=2

I used to play the game with God called "What's he like?" and it taught me how to follow his lead and learn Bird and was a lot of fun, but it's tedious. God can answer questions. I also can never verify if the answers are true but I suspect they are. So a few years ago I was playing "What's he like?" and God said "He's like your mom." I thought oh damn, my mom is irritating often and God said, "Wait, I'll show you." so I'm waiting hours and days and finally it's a mall day. Dawn, my mom and I had this ritual of going to the mall every single Saturday, a different mall each week. On one of the mall days I caught up with my mom and she was stressed and wanted me to find Dawn because we had to go home. It was urgent and she was really agitated and everything had to stop and we had to go. Mom had to poop. THen God said, "He's like your mom." So I concluded that Morrissey isn't fond of pooping in public. :D

RIP my friend Debi, daughter of Ed who was my boss Jean's boyfriend before he passed. She was in her 50s, very troubled, came to her father's to clean up years ago and I was hired to drive her around to run errands and take classes and get her driver's license. She talked like a baby even though she was an adult. SHe was funny and really weird alienwise. I did a cutout of she and her dad sitting at the counter drinking Jack and coke, they did that every afternoon. It was a gift for his birthday, when he died she took it to Vegas with her. She died of emphysema. Don't smoke!

Lately people in my life have been dying of struggling to breath. I bet she's much happier in heaven so I'm not sad at all, just shocked a bit. Nobody told me she was sick.

A this < and a this 3 make a heart. BERD. You're saying (I'm not happy(gay)...I heart berds...just so you know...) It's your mantra lately.

I think the concept of Dolby Surround Sound is NOT for us to have amazing sound to listen to, but is rather God teaching us something. He's teaching us that often the sound is emitted through an object not directly associated with the image you're focused on, to listen for the voice of the image coming from another direction.

For instance...I walked Barney today. But I was crabby and cut the walk short but he had his heart set on sniffing a palm tree down the street only a few more steps. The minute I turned to go home he put on the brakes. So I tugged harder saying let's go and in the distance a child screamed "Nooooooooooo." That was Barney. Everyone can listen and practice with their pets, they have a voice, they just use other people's voices to do their talking.

:D

Back
Top Bottom