Swine Flu

I believe I have swine flu. Today, my friend sat down next to me and said, "I'm sick." I said, "What's wrong?" She said, "I have the flu." I promptly moved a few feet away. She does not know what type of flu it is, but now I'm sickly. Curses!

Whether it's swine flu or any other type, it's not a bad thing to get it early; if it's going to be a pandemic you'll already be well again before the medical services get really busy with it. :)

Let's just say I expect to be involved in the next round of school closings in NYC. Just saying. If not, then it once again demonstrates how inept the city is.

A lot of what I've read over the last few days points to it being an engineered virus; then again, I've always been a sucker for a good conspiracy theory. :o

A lot of what I've read over the last few days points to it being an engineered virus; then again, I've always been a sucker for a good conspiracy theory. :o

scared.gif

Or maybe, you have Guinness Flu. ;)

i wish it was just the drinking. there's something definitely wrong with me though. i think it's a mixture of strep throat, swine flu and aids. the drinking probably doesn't help.

hahaha...how did the interview go?

seemed to go ok. it was for a bartending job though, and experience has taught me that as i'm not a hot giel with big tits, i probably won't get it. the guy interviewing me actually bought me a drink, whch was nice.

seemed to go ok. it was for a bartending job though, and experience has taught me that as i'm not a hot giel with big tits, i probably won't get it. the guy interviewing me actually bought me a drink, whch was nice.

Well, I'd rather buy my drinks from you than some girl.

i'm going to print this out and use it as a refernce.

Yes...do it. Add this:

Listen Mister, I've got money to spend in this joint and I'm not gonna buy my drinks from some girl when clearly, this man is not only more qualified, but also more charming.

I think that should pretty much do it. :lbf:

Tags
cunt merger ebola>robby i smell bacon i<3pigs life isa pigsty meh hico mexico > all mexico robby mexico sucks mexicouberalles no go 2 mexico nobody dies oink paranoia pigscough! racist cunts robby caused it robbylookalike squeal wilburs revenge
Back
Top Bottom