Swine Flu

No, just Robby.

imgthatsallfolks_2.jpg

This is bullsh*t.
That prep school that got hit is right in (around) my neighborhood. The pandemic that's finally going to take me out is called "Swine Flu"??
Where's the dignity in that?

This is bullsh*t.
That prep school that got hit is right in (around) my neighborhood. The pandemic that's finally going to take me out is called "Swine Flu"??
Where's the dignity in that?

There is a reason they call it "Flushing"... the Mets, Swine Flu...

We won't get it in Norfolk.We don't get anything in Norfolk.We've barely got civilisation.:rolleyes:

I'm quite concerned about this, I'm going on holiday to Mexico (not the city) on 9th May which is exactly one week on Saturday.

I went to the doctors and they told me that I wouldn't need any injections, except for the Hep B one I had today and when I went to the travel agents to get my money card they said that as I'm not going to Mexico City, it's unlikely that my holiday will be cancelled.

They did say to just be careful when around busy parts and always wash my hands and get some of this gel stuff to put on which I have just brought so I'm hoping that everything will be fine. I've been looking forward to this holiday for a couple of months now and I'll be gutted if they cancel. Still I have insurance so that's a good thing.

I'm quite concerned about this, I'm going on holiday to Mexico (not the city) on 9th May which is exactly one week on Saturday.

I went to the doctors and they told me that I wouldn't need any injections, except for the Hep B one I had today and when I went to the travel agents to get my money card they said that as I'm not going to Mexico City, it's unlikely that my holiday will be cancelled.

They did say to just be careful when around busy parts and always wash my hands and get some of this gel stuff to put on which I have just brought so I'm hoping that everything will be fine. I've been looking forward to this holiday for a couple of months now and I'll be gutted if they cancel. Still I have insurance so that's a good thing.

If it was me I wouldn't go.But then I worry for England.

This is appropriate in the "pigsty" forum :thumb:

Tags
cunt merger ebola>robby i smell bacon i<3pigs life isa pigsty meh hico mexico > all mexico robby mexico sucks mexicouberalles no go 2 mexico nobody dies oink paranoia pigscough! racist cunts robby caused it robbylookalike squeal wilburs revenge
Back
Top Bottom