Sweet and Tender words from me

K

Kimsdeal

It sure is good to be back. I've had a couple of experiences since I left the site and rejoined. First, I wrote a message that appeared three times. The third time the message asked me if I wanted to make a wish.

My wish today is that I can restore Morrissey-Solo to what it once was - A talk soup of tour dates, info and etc. concerning our favorite Brit.

Re: Kimsdeal

OMG what a BINT!!!!

> It sure is good to be back. I've had a couple of experiences since I left
> the site and rejoined. First, I wrote a message that appeared three times.
> The third time the message asked me if I wanted to make a wish.

> My wish today is that I can restore Morrissey-Solo to what it once was - A
> talk soup of tour dates, info and etc. concerning our favorite Brit.

Re: It disappeared long ago

> My wish today is that I can restore Morrissey-Solo to what it once was - A
> talk soup of tour dates, info and etc. concerning our favorite Brit.

Would that your wish be granted

Re: Tendersdeal

I've long watched this message board, in secret, secrelty watching and waiting for my moment to post. I don't have a lot of interesting Smiths news and I don't have any news on Morrissey's solo career (except for the news I gave the world about the Early Burglary Years which I found out about alot earlier than most people...

So then Kimsdeal comes along and I have to post, because I think I know how she feels and here's a fan I can really connect to. I think that Morrissey fans have a lot of anger inside sometimes (I know I do!) and I think that's what draws us to his compassion, near and dear always soothing us. Who would think everyday is like sunday except a person who is really mad all the time? It happens all of the sudden too. I'm an investment banker and I keep confusing one of my clients with my father's phone number on the caller ID. I hate my father, so I pick up the phone really aggressively and I just about shout in it everytime, but then I hear this client's little voice on the other end (or sometimes it's this client's kids). And their voice grows smaller and smaller until I can't hear it at all. But it helps me calm down.

I thank Morrissey that I get to meet people like you Kimsdeal and when I write my last message to the world, I'll be sure to give you an adequate greeting. I love what you've written over the past five days and I hope you can forgive me for not coming sooner. Believe me: I'm here now. 8D

Oh quit your whinning, i thought you were leaving and your last post was ages ago. everything changes sweetheart, quit crying about the past. Moz isnt even the same, get a f***ing clue. you can only talk so many tour dates, and whats its going to be like, and this and that, until his new stuff is released there is nothing to talk about, everything has been said.

Dear Girl..

You have posted three comments, one of which was a pointless insult to verbage..
please go..no really..please

Back
Top Bottom