Steven and I

S

*SEXY*celexa

Well, well, well, I see that some of the pitiful posts are gradually fading away, thank goodness. I'm here to report on a conversation I had with Steven, two nights ago. He is doing very well and is very excited about his performances. He wants to go on and perform at small venues. Steven feels he has built a very strong fan-base in Los Angeles, and feels compelled to play at intimate locations in the near future. One venue that he has in mind is The House of Blues in Hollywood. He is thinking about performing towards the end of the summer, but remember folks, this is all unconfirmed and just racing thoughts running through his head. But do not be surprised if he plays at The House of Blues in the near future, I really think it may go through.

I really hate to bring the topic of labels with Steven, considering all the absurdities he has gone through. But he has expressed great interest in the label, Cleopatra. He admires their small working capital, and appears to be the most humane out of the rest of the labels out there. Steven has been dabling with the idea of creating his own label, but he seems to be not too confident about this idea. However, I feel that this little venture will go through in the near future. I wouldn't be surprised if he signs with Cleopatra.

//celexa\ i keep mine hidden

Re: Steven and I: A Magnificent Delusion

"Steven" must really value your friendship for not only listening when he confides to you his possible career plans, but for being oh so nice to post them on a public bulletin board before any "official" word goes out.

With friends like these, etc.

"Steven" spells his name Stephen.I think this a bunch of bull@#!!!.

> "Steven" must really value your friendship for not
> only listening when he confides to you his possible career
> plans, but for being oh so nice to post them on a public
> bulletin board before any "official" word goes out.

> With friends like these, etc.

do you really think Steven cares if I this leaks out or not. other people know. im not the only person he talks to, and neverthelss, not the only person that knows about his plans. why dont you wait and see by the end of the summer.

> "Steven" spells his name Stephen.I think this a bunch
> of bull @#!!! .

NO COMMENT...you're a 5-star idiot, plain and simple!

I talked to him as well

he said for you to quit calling him Steven. It annoys the hell out of him.

He said he might play some small venues, but he also might play some large venues, as well as some medium sized venues. He said it depended on what town he was in, so he wasn't sure yet. He might have to think about it for a while, but he could have an answer as soon as tomorrow. But he said that having an answer tomorrow is not likely and it might come sometime between then and a year or two from now.

He said that large labels were good as well as indie labels. "They all have their points"--he said enthusiastically, but with a hint of blah in his voice. He said he liked the part that they released records, but that was his only definitive stance on the subject. He said it might be good if many records were released all over the country, but he wasn't sure how many since he didn't know how many people would buy them.

he also didn't express anything definitive about his love life. "I could be gay, or I could be straight. Most of the time, I'm ambivalent. It changes from day to day." and he thought about dating someone, but he wasn't really sure who. He didn't know if it was a good time to date or be friends. He liked the idea of being in a relationship, but he also enjoyed being single as well. Both sides of the single/couple debate seemed repressing and inviting at the same time. He has to think about it for a long time. A really really really really long time. He thought about making a gesture, but he did and he took it back.

it's ok to care

Actually, you did comment. Couldn't resist. So, you people who claim to be in know are rarely correct. If you speak with him so much, why not try to get an answer about Pittsburgh. By the way, I am not from there, but there are plenty who would appreciate the answer.

Re: I talked to him as well

I think everyone should call him Steven--just to piss him off. He thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread.

If he ever does go back to Pittsbugh I am taking a case of hotdogs and throwing them at him.

Cheers!

This is morrissey. Would you teeny bopping girls stop pretending that to know me? I don’t get along with you. Lately, I’ve been only been hanging out with this guy named rob, but he won’t put out, I mean in. He only likes girls which bugs me because he's too stupid to see he can have both!

push in-push
llpj.jpg

Re: Steven and I; A Gothic Match!

> Well, well, well, I see that some of the pitiful posts are
> gradually fading away, thank goodness. I'm here to report on a
> conversation I had with Steven, two nights ago. He is doing very
> well and is very excited about his performances. He wants to go
> on and perform at small venues. Steven feels he has built a very
> strong fan-base in Los Angeles, and feels compelled to play at
> intimate locations in the near future. One venue that he has in
> mind is The House of Blues in Hollywood. He is thinking about
> performing towards the end of the summer, but remember folks,
> this is all unconfirmed and just racing thoughts running through
> his head. But do not be surprised if he plays at The House of
> Blues in the near future, I really think it may go through.

> I really hate to bring the topic of labels with Steven,
> considering all the absurdities he has gone through. But he has
> expressed great interest in the label, Cleopatra. He admires
> their small working capital, and appears to be the most humane
> out of the rest of the labels out there. Steven has been dabling
> with the idea of creating his own label, but he seems to be not
> too confident about this idea. However, I feel that this little
> venture will go through in the near future. I wouldn't be
> surprised if he signs with Cleopatra.

> //celexa\ i keep mine hidden

Cleopatra???? Oh yes, Celexa. That would be wonderful. Maybe there will be another colaboration in the future? Perhaps with The Sex Gang Children. That would be lovely. Or maybe with Genesis P. Orridge of Psychic TV? Forget the House Of Blues. Perhaps, he could perform for everyone at the Helter Skelter anniversary parties? You know we will be DYING to see him.

"Incurable disease on the day of rest
I'm walking on water in a sea of incest
I've got the image of Jesus embedded in my chest
I can't leave home without my bullet-proof vest"-The healthy and living "Rozz" of Christian Death.

P.S. Where is my sandwitch

The Goddess herself.....

Actually, Billy, I hate to burst your bubble, he does spell it 'Steven'

> "Steven" spells his name Stephen.I think this a bunch
> of bull @#!!! .

Celexa, if you know him so well, you'd know he hates being called 'Steven,' has for years! (NM)

> do you really think Steven cares if I this leaks out or not.
> other people know. im not the only person he talks to, and
> neverthelss, not the only person that knows about his plans. why
> dont you wait and see by the end of the summer.

This is exactly the reason he would probably never return there! (NM)

> I think everyone should call him Steven--just to piss him off.
> He thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread.

> If he ever does go back to Pittsbugh I am taking a case of
> hotdogs and throwing them at him.

> Cheers!

> do you really think Steven cares if I this leaks out or not.
> other people know. im not the only person he talks to, and
> neverthelss, not the only person that knows about his plans. why
> dont you wait and see by the end of the summer.

I suppose that's all we CAN do, isn't it?

Anyway, your message reads like a tarot card prediction: Sometime soon, someone's gonna do something he's been talking about doing, very very soon.

Enough jibba jabba...

Re: Steven and I; A Gothic Match!

Will you please stop this nonsense! Yes he much prefers "steven" to "stephen". Who really cares. Thank you Celexa for the concert information, any information is appreciated. And for those of you who feel the need to harass her, let it go. Or at least, try to hide your jealousy a bit more.

You and You

> Well, well, well, I see that some of the pitiful posts are
> gradually fading away, thank goodness. I'm here to report on a
> conversation I had with Steven, two nights ago. He is doing very
> well and is very excited about his performances. He wants to go
> on and perform at small venues. Steven feels he has built a very
> strong fan-base in Los Angeles, and feels compelled to play at
> intimate locations in the near future. One venue that he has in
> mind is The House of Blues in Hollywood. He is thinking about
> performing towards the end of the summer, but remember folks,
> this is all unconfirmed and just racing thoughts running through
> his head. But do not be surprised if he plays at The House of
> Blues in the near future, I really think it may go through.

> I really hate to bring the topic of labels with Steven,
> considering all the absurdities he has gone through. But he has
> expressed great interest in the label, Cleopatra. He admires
> their small working capital, and appears to be the most humane
> out of the rest of the labels out there. Steven has been dabling
> with the idea of creating his own label, but he seems to be not
> too confident about this idea. However, I feel that this little
> venture will go through in the near future. I wouldn't be
> surprised if he signs with Cleopatra.

> //celexa\ i keep mine hidden

Made up conversations you have imagined in your screwed up head dont count as real conversations.Morrissey would sooner make love to Johnny Rogan then speak five words to you.

I want a Pittsburgher with a side order of fries

> I think everyone should call him Steven--just to piss him off.
> He thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread.

> If he ever does go back to Pittsbugh I am taking a case of
> hotdogs and throwing them at him.

My theory is that you will be pissing all over yourself with excitement once he does return that you will somehow forget the hotdogs in your refrigerator because you spent too much time trying to come up with a prefect list order to play your favorite Morrissey singles in your car on the way to the show.

afterwards, you will pretend that the hotdog thing wasn't your idea at all....or at least, you just won't mention it anymore and hope people forget.

how do I know? Your current plan involves you buying a $30+ ticket to get in anyway. You might as well drop the pretense of machismo. It's not as if you flew from south Africa to see his show in Pittsburgh and were screwed over, and I think even those people have gotten on with their lives.

it's ok to care

oh, lifeguard, i thought you weren't...

i thought you were the champion of ''don't encourage them'' philosophy!!!!

gotcha!

benny

Re: You and You

Why do you feel the need to harass her, do you really have that many issues of your own? Oh, and about the Beatles, no one cares what you like. Don't flatter yourself in thinking that they do.

Re: You and You

> Why do you feel the need to harass her, do you really have that
> many issues of your own? Oh, and about the Beatles, no one cares
> what you like. Don't flatter yourself in thinking that they do.

Maybe because she is a fruit cake who wishes to impress us with her vast knowledge of nothing.

who i am

Back
Top Bottom