First timer next week, coming over from Sheffield.Just want to know

a.best time to get to S+G
b.is it cool to wear moz/smiths/corrs t-shirts
c.ale prices(most important)

> First timer next week, coming over from Sheffield.Just want to know

> a.best time to get to S+G
> b.is it cool to wear moz/smiths/corrs t-shirts
> c.ale prices(most important)

My first time too. I'll be getting horrifically spazzed, and annoying folk with my tales of Smithdom. Wear what you like, it'll be OK!

Sk.

I wouldn't go wearing Corrs T shirts if I were you, ( but I simply wouldn't go anyway!).
The place is a dive.
The Stella is cheap.
Get there before 10.30 (upstairs).

Im not sure how well staffed the place will be, the pot collector is in Half Man Half Biscuit and they play a gig in town on Friday, so I'm sure that quite a few of them will be going.

> First timer next week, coming over from Sheffield.Just want to know

> a.best time to get to S+G

It was pretty-much packed by 10:30 last time, but I think that may have been a one-off as Mark Simpson was there reading from 'Saint Morrissey'. Usually it doesn't get full until after the pubs kick you out at half 11.

> b.is it cool to wear moz/smiths/corrs t-shirts

Smiths/Moz t-shirts are popular attire amoungst the S&G crowd, but not essential.

> c.ale prices(most important)

Pretty cheap, I reckon. Not too sure about draught as I drink shorts usually, but that's just cos I have a fetish for small men.

The S&G is the kind of pub you wouldn't know was there, unless you know it's there, if you see what I mean so it doesn't tend to attract the Kevs or designer shirt-wearing Yates's types.

Back
Top Bottom