Star & Garter 28th

G

Girl Drowning

So who's going? Me and my exotic boy pet (copyright Pillow) will be there, as will Wardie and the unique MBB321. Who else?

GDx

> So who's going? Me and my exotic boy pet (copyright Pillow) will be there,
> as will Wardie and the unique MBB321. Who else?

> GDx

Just after that, I'm off to China for two weeks, so I'll need me fix.
What's the nearest hotel? I mean, I'm only 40 miles away over the Pennines but you can't drive back, right?

It will be my first time at the Star & Garter but I'm so looking forward to it - at least this time I have a chance.

What's the deal with folk from this board by the way? Do I turn up with a lapel badge saying "hello, my name is UncleSkinny" or summat So folk know who I am and so I know who others are?

Cheer me up folks, I really need it. By the way, will there be any Smiths/Moz Karaoke? I do a killer Hairdresser On Fire!

UncleSk/Peter Finan

This is the hotel that 5 of us stayed at in April:

http://www.ibishotel.com/ibis/fichehotel/gb/ibi/3142/fiche_hotel.shtml

It's 5 mins walk and has a 24-hour cafe so you can have a mean tuna melt panini and hot chocolate at 3.30am! It's a really new hotel as well so it's nice and clean and tidy.

As for recognition, there's a few photo sites so even if we've not met (which many of us have) we recognise people from there. He's mine of people from the April S&G:

http://lou.fotopic.net/show_collection.php?id=17961

If you want to say hi to me I can introduce you to everyone else. You can't miss me - I'm 6 ft, have f***-off big black boots and will probably be the loudest one there (assuming Girl Unafraid's not going). If you want to send me a photo my email's above.

There's no karaoke but there damn well should be!

See you there!

GDx

> Just after that, I'm off to China for two weeks, so I'll need me fix.
> What's the nearest hotel? I mean, I'm only 40 miles away over the Pennines
> but you can't drive back, right?

> It will be my first time at the Star & Garter but I'm so looking
> forward to it - at least this time I have a chance.

> What's the deal with folk from this board by the way? Do I turn up with a
> lapel badge saying "hello, my name is UncleSkinny" or summat So
> folk know who I am and so I know who others are?

> Cheer me up folks, I really need it. By the way, will there be any
> Smiths/Moz Karaoke? I do a killer Hairdresser On Fire!

> UncleSk/Peter Finan

I shall be there in my usual drunken state.
Silicon Carne is coming too.
Grim O'Grady sadly is unavailable to attend.
The Goat MBE

> So who's going? Me and my exotic boy pet (copyright Pillow) will be there,
> as will Wardie and the unique MBB321. Who else?

> GDx
I would go if there's one in January or possibly February.

> Just after that, I'm off to China for two weeks, so I'll need me fix.
> What's the nearest hotel? I mean, I'm only 40 miles away over the Pennines
> but you can't drive back, right?

> It will be my first time at the Star & Garter but I'm so looking
> forward to it - at least this time I have a chance.

> Cheer me up folks, I really need it. By the way, will there be any
> Smiths/Moz Karaoke? I do a killer Hairdresser On Fire!

> UncleSk/Peter Finan

You'll know Bluenose for sure. She'll be the one who grabs your arse seconds after you walk in the place. That's just for starters.

'Unique' MBB321?!?! What do you mean by that fair maiden??? :p I will be attending yes, in my latest fashion designer jacket, GD will adore me :p Yes, watch out for bluenose's tapping your arm and grabbing your arse tactics, DANGEROUS woman!!! Phil is one of the old hat morrissey fans and will probably give you an in depth discussion about when chicken REALLY used to taste like chicken. GD will get her puppies out and that's the clan methinks? Oh yes, we have a yank coming over, so there will be a continental feel in there for one of the few times

And how would YOU know Mr Sermanni? I've NEVER grabbed your arse...

> You'll know Bluenose for sure. She'll be the one who grabs your arse
> seconds after you walk in the place. That's just for starters.

Girl Unafraid wore a t-shirt bearing her legend at the last one, but I don't think she'll be there this time, sadly.

MMB321 will be looking rather distinctive, from what I hear - as if being a 6 foot "strawberry blonde" isn't distinctive enough.

I think I can remember what you look like from your stint on the box, so if I can spot you, I promise to bound up to you in a drunken state hollering "Allllroooiiiiiitttt!!" in my best Brummie. Scared? You will be

Oh good lord, now I'm scared - after a few pints leering 6ft brummies could be a bit err..........scary.

I'll be the one with the crappy denim jacket, Smiths/Moz T-shirt, 6ft 2", slightly larger than average nose, and slightly glazed expression.

I just found out my lovely other half has her works 'do' on the 28th, so I'm gonna see if my mum will babysit the kids so I can get over.

Sithee,

Sk.

Well I'm only down the road if you want to come & join me, just kiddin BUT if I can get out early I'll get down to the S&G for the last hour or so (if I can get in?) have you seen this on the S&G site
"Friday 28 The Smiths/Morrissey Disco
8pm-2.30am, £2 before 10.30pm, £3 after.
ANYONE PLANNING TO ATTEND THIS NIGHT SHOULD BE AWARE THAT THE DOORS WILL CLOSE ONCE THE STAR&GARTER HAS REACHED ITS CAPACITY. YOU ARE ADVISED TO ARRIVE AT THE STAR&GARTER BEFORE 11PM TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. THE STAR&GARTER WILL OPERATE A 1-IN-1-OUT POLICY ONCE THE CAPACITY HAS BEEN REACHED. THERE WILL BE NO CONCESSIONS."
So hopefully see you down there
Grim

> I shall be there in my usual drunken state.
> Silicon Carne is coming too.
> Grim O'Grady sadly is unavailable to attend.
> The Goat MBE

I will be to pissed for any discussion Dean! Not mention seeing as I am a veggie i aint a clue how chicken tastes today.... fancy sharing a cab onto Cheetham Hill on the way home?

> I will be to pissed for any discussion Dean! Not mention seeing as I am a
> veggie i aint a clue how chicken tastes today.... fancy sharing a cab onto
> Cheetham Hill on the way home?

Ahh its not my way m8, im kinda hugging the border of cheshire but not near stockport. i will have to get the horse and cart home supplied by stagecoach :p Just off to stocky to get a mini fridge, enjoy :p

> Ahh its not my way m8, im kinda hugging the border of cheshire but not
> near stockport. i will have to get the horse and cart home supplied by
> stagecoach :p Just off to stocky to get a mini fridge, enjoy :p

You'e nearer me then MBB321.. Knutsford. If I were going we could have shared a chariot.

Wanted to ask.. did you go to SLC and talk to teh BBC? Have you heard of anyone who did.. if you didn't?

Did you go an buy one of those mini fridges to hold your 60-pack (stomach?)
You really are Men Behaving Badly..

Talking of MBB.. leslie Ash's lips.. would you still snog them?

Ruffian

> You'e nearer me then MBB321.. Knutsford. If I were going we could have
> shared a chariot.

> Wanted to ask.. did you go to SLC and talk to teh BBC? Have you heard of
> anyone who did.. if you didn't?

> Did you go an buy one of those mini fridges to hold your 60-pack
> (stomach?)
> You really are Men Behaving Badly..

> Talking of MBB.. leslie Ash's lips.. would you still snog them?

> Ruffian

Concerning the Leslie Ash issue, yes i would, she's devine, if i'm thinking of the lips you're talking about?!? 60 Pack you cheeky southern nancy, im 6'3 and 9 stone, Jordans left tit weighs more than me! I didn't go the the SLC, so i will not be world famous. I had what i was going to say prepared but i have just found a place of employment so everything is still up in the air at the moment because i find out my hours daily.

Keep well all!

MBB (Born With Class!)

> Concerning the Leslie Ash issue, yes i would, she's devine, if i'm
> thinking of the lips you're talking about?!? 60 Pack you cheeky southern
> nancy, im 6'3 and 9 stone, Jordans left tit weighs more than me!

Haha.. that's funny. You should get some meaty dishes inside you mate! Ermm, like I mean, in Rusholme.

> go the the SLC, so i will not be world famous. I had what i was going to
> say prepared but i have just found a place of employment so everything is

World Fame?? haha.. you've raised your sights mate.. It's only the SLC.. not the Empire State building or something! Did anybody go that we know?

Ruffian

Back
Top Bottom