Spotted on a beach...

• Thread starter Word gets around...
  • Start date
W

Word gets around...

picspotted+on+a+beach...874.jpg

Know your poster! (#1)

The Confused Poster

The Confused Poster displays the actions and coherency of somebody who just finished drinking a 12-pack of Red Bull and stumbled into an unmarked room full of nude Satanists. All posts as the Confused Poster will be somewhat offtopic and adhere to no particular topic or mindset. The only real rule in being the Confused Poster is that there is no rules. They post whatever comes to mind whenever it comes to mind, and then proceed to act shocked if somebody slags them off for starting 40 topics an hour and going on and on about God knows what.

EXAMPLES. The Confused Poster may post the following messages:

Counter-Strike forum: "Hey guys, what other games do you guys play? I play Quake 3 because I love the net code on my 33.3 modem on my mom's computer! Is Counterstrike a game like Quake 3? Will I like it? I like pop tarts!! thanks a lot guys!!!!! "
Star Trek forum: "My friend Andy Rourke told me to post here. Heather, are you here? Heather? Hello? Plz reply if you're here! DOES ANYBODY KNOW HEATHER HERE?????"
Honda Civic forum: "What music do u guys listen to? I like Gene! I hope u dont like the backstyreet Boys LLOLOLOLOLOLOL "
Morrissey-solo forum: "I live in London. Do you live in London? etc etc"

Re: Know your poster! (#1)

so which category do you fall into?