Spencer Corbin....

Explosive Kegs

Dear God, I LOVE IT!
My friend and I were having a discussion about Spencer Corbin the other day and he is totally convinced that Spencer is gay & had an affair with Morrissey. I think he's dead wrong. What do you guys think? Sorry if this has been posted before.

I read somewhere ages and ages ago that there were some photos doing the rounds of Spencer and Morrissey lounging around on a bed naked. Now whether it's true or not I don't know, I have definately never seen them and haven't heard anyone mention it since, but I read it somewhere on the internet, but can't think of where. Oh and by the way it's Cobrin not Corbin.

I read somewhere ages and ages ago that there were some photos doing the rounds of Spencer and Morrissey lounging around on a bed naked. Now whether it's true or not I don't know, I have definately never seen them and haven't heard anyone mention it since, but I read it somewhere on the internet, but can't think of where. Oh and by the way it's Cobrin not Corbin.

My friend DAnn read about that too last summer when he started coming here, he's told me all about it.

I wonder if Kewpie will give us a link to that thread (please! :))

I think it was One of DAnn's first posts and many people didn't like what he had to say so they PMed him like crazy complaining :rolleyes: Except for one lady formerly known as Math Tinder.... she was cool. According to Dann :o

PS: I think that Spence was a total hottie back in the day, if Moz and him screwed around, it must've been a wonderful experience for the two of them. Moz was a god in the early 90s .

Last edited:
PS: I think that Spence was a total hottie back in the day, if Moz and him screwed around, it must've been a wonderful experience for the two of them. Moz was a god in the early 90s .

You're right. Whatever happened was between them and I hope they both enjoyed it!

My friend and I were having a discussion about Spencer Corbin the other day and he is totally convinced that Spencer is gay & had an affair with Morrissey. I think he's dead wrong. What do you guys think? Sorry if this has been posted before.

He's def. not gay... he likes the women too much:D

What difference does it make?

MORRISSEYTOUR-A: You mentioned your most memorable moment was when you were rolling around-

Reference point: 1999 Questionnaire with MorrisseyTour.com:

"Nostalgia: My most memorable moment- Texas '91 my most memorable moment with Morrissey was in a hotel room as we rolled around in bed (naked of course) for a private photo shoot. A lot of fun. Shame the pics will never see the light of day."

COBRIN: That was pretty memorable-

MORRISSEYTOUR-A: So what are two straight guys like you and Morrissey doing rolling around naked?

COBRIN: Another fantasy and a lot of fun.

MORRISSEYTOUR-A: What ever happened to the pictures?

[laughter]

COBRIN: I'm sure he burned them.

[Laughter]

http://www.morrisseytour.com/feature/spencer/saintsin2.shtml

I'll tell you one thing... I never thought Spenie was very attractive. Good drummer he was, but the hotness factor was pretty slim. Currently, well,um...

MORRISSEYTOUR-A: You mentioned your most memorable moment was when you were rolling around-

Reference point: 1999 Questionnaire with MorrisseyTour.com:

"Nostalgia: My most memorable moment- Texas '91 my most memorable moment with Morrissey was in a hotel room as we rolled around in bed (naked of course) for a private photo shoot. A lot of fun. Shame the pics will never see the light of day."

COBRIN: That was pretty memorable-

MORRISSEYTOUR-A: So what are two straight guys like you and Morrissey doing rolling around naked?

COBRIN: Another fantasy and a lot of fun.

MORRISSEYTOUR-A: What ever happened to the pictures?

[laughter]

COBRIN: I'm sure he burned them.

[Laughter]

http://www.morrisseytour.com/feature/spencer/saintsin2.shtml

One must realize that this was a complete joke! I remember when this story first surfaced and thought erm no!!!! Spence is not gay and HE would never "roll" around with anyone other than a lady. Moz would NOT make the mistake of "rolling" around with a band member either. and ther you go... end of discussion.

cheers

Sex must be the only thing on your mind, Kegsie?

i have no idea how anybody can think that quote from cobrin is serious? (and it has nothing to do with gay or not gay.)

Who is Spencer Corbin? Is he hot? I must approve before any sex happens..
LOL

Monique

Who is Spencer Corbin? Is he hot? I must approve before any sex happens..
LOL

Monique

Never mind..it's spencer cobrin, not corbin..I got confused.
He's cute....it's approved..about 10 years too late...LOL

Of course there is the 'Ice Cream' moment during the video of 'We hate it when our friends become successful'.
or
WHIWOFBS :D

quite erotic really;)

Jukebox Jury

so in the interview, Spence squirms at the mention of Peter Hogg - what's the skinny on that guy?

MORRISSEYTOUR-K: (to Angela) Are you gonna ask about that guy? Peter uh-

Reference point: 1998 Uncut Article, "Manchester's Answer to the H-Bomb":

Another of Morrissey's long-term friends on the 1991-2 world tour was someone called Peter Hogg. [Gary] Day: "I detested him. He was a real troublemaker, always sticking the knife into other people's backs." But who was Pete Hogg? "Please don't ask me," pleads Jo Slee. "Let me just refer you to the '91 tour programme. Peter Hogg was down as "rent-a-chap", and that's all I can say."

MORRISSEYTOUR-A: (to Spencer) Oh yeah, who is Peter Hogg?

COBRIN: Oh my God! Why does that guy always spring up?

MORRISSEYTOUR-K&A: Who is he?

COBRIN: He was he just a friend that came on the road.

MORRISSEYTOUR-K: Was he horrible? Gary said he was horrible.

COBRIN: He had these peculiarities.

MORRISSEYTOUR-K: Who's friend was he?

COBRIN: He was a friend of Moz's.

MORRISSEYTOUR-K: We find it funny that no one seems to know who he is.

COBRIN: Well you know, you bring someone out on the road with you. It can get quite lonely and very trying. You know you're touring from city to city.

MORRISSEYTOUR-A: He was the "Rent-A-Chap."

[laughter]

MORRISSEYTOUR-K: Rent-a-chap! So he was there for amusement?

COBRIN: Yeah, amusement. Definitely.

[laughter]

Back
Top Bottom