Sorry people I was trying to lure that idiot away.

R

Rain Man

And indivertibly filled up the forum with rubbish. Apologies. Should have known better when posting to a user with the name “Thick as shit” for he truly is.

does anyone KNOW or CARE about you here? you have some self delusion problems, TALK MOZ OR LEAVE

Errr.... you seem to care. Please change you name you knows Fuc* all.... it suits you.

Drop dead, Rain Man. You've always been an asshole.

Arh yes… your secret code for “Can I suck your arse Rain Man”… No you can’t bandit.

NO thanks, Rain Man. Let's leave the ass licking to your dog and that jar of peanut butter you rub

Arh more of your code…. Go away you homo… I’m not gay… sorry, try bendMeOver.com plenty there.

And I said “Suck” not “lick” you illiterate ‘tard. Or do you have a short-term memory problem… as well as your animal fetish… ladyBoy!!

No one wants you, gay or straight.

Arh… There speak the voice of the people. Leave me alone homo…. Read my lips “I’m not gay”!!!

You're neither gay nor straight.

You sure do toss the gay words around an awful lot.

Nice try pal but I’m still not gay. Did you ever get your mothers knickers on??? Or was that off??

Rain Man's not gay....

Nope it’s just you’re trying to shag me…

Which ever way you spin it... I'm not gay. I know you find it difficult to comprehend but it's the best I can do... Yes.. I know it’s such a waste in your eyes… But you’re just going to have to live with it.

Ask rover to lick a bit deeper... pretend it's me if you wish... Like I said "best I can do".

It's no dream... I knew you'd take this the hard way... I'm NOT GAY.. When will you accept it.??

Even if you were gay...

Well, no one except for your uncle.

You're a selfosexual

Back
Top Bottom