Songs played tonight?

grlmopz

It's just after 10PM in Guadalajara. Surely the show has started (if not finished). Does anyone have any news?

It's just after 10PM in Guadalajara. Surely the show has started (if not finished). Does anyone have any news?

I was just about to say that the show has probably just ended (or maybe they're in the middle of Pigsty right now). I'm sure our friends in Mexico will post news in the next hour or two!

If this is accurate I can not wait to hear Please Please Please, William and I've changed my plea.

Roll on Manchester.

If this is accurate I can not wait to hear Please Please Please, William and I've changed my plea.

Roll on Manchester.

that is the set list

my friend who is there sent me a text and i can confirm that moz indeed did play those songs.

It's one of the best setlists of this tour.
I envy people managed to see the gig last night.
In UK Morrissey'll play "I Want To See The Boy Happy", either "Let Me Kiss You" or "First Of The Gang To Die" will be dropped.

What a setlist!! You have to give it to the man no one saw that coming. William, Please please please, Disappointed, I've changed my plea. Also maybe the setlist will be a little longer in the UK shows..

Has anyone got a definitive set list yet? I've seen a really short one, a longer one without Everyday is like Sunday/Let Miss Kiss You etc. but other comments that they did get played :confused:

Has anyone got a definitive set list yet? I've seen a really short one, a longer one without Everyday is like Sunday/Let Miss Kiss You etc. but other comments that they did get played :confused:

voila

william
in the future when all's well
don't make fun of daddy's voice
panic
dear god please help
i've changed my plea to guilty
irish blood english heart
please please please
first of the gang to die
disappointed
ganglord
let me kiss you
everyday is like sunday
life is a pigsty
far off places

voila

william
panic
dear god please help
please please please
first of the gang to die
disappointed
ganglord
let me kiss you
everyday is like sunday
life is a pigsty
far off places

Only 15 songs, 3 of which are only 2 minutes long.
That must have been a very short show.

voila

william
panic
dear god please help
please please please
first of the gang to die
disappointed
ganglord
let me kiss you
everyday is like sunday
life is a pigsty
far off places

Personally, I am truly disapointed,
that is a crap setlist.

Except for the last two.

I hope to God it gets better for Wembley.......

really, really hope william it was really nothing stays in the setlist until nottingham and wembley :D wouldn't be too sad if i've changed my plea to guilty or dissappointed were dropped - theres far better older songs than that he could include. and i want girlfriend in a coma back :(

Back
Top Bottom