Morrissey Central "SONGS ON SUNDAY" (June 10, 2023)

It has its moments. Though maybe this song would be more appropriate for next Sunday the 18th(?)
It’s one of my favourite Morrissey songs.

Good song but not sure why MC post this sort of stuff, I'm happy to interpret the song in my own way. I had a really good chat with Pete Shelley one night and he said I write the songs based on my thoughts and you interpret them as you see fit.

I have never understood this idea of watching others people reactions to listening to a piece of music.

I have never understood this idea of watching others people reactions to listening to a piece of music.
No me neither, its very narcissistic, but then, everything is now.
Watching someone looking at something just about sums up where we all are in the world right now.
Who sits down to watch or listen to something and then thinks, oh i know, ill record myself?
Odd.

Really pathetic that this was posted on Central. Bewildering that it was posted anywhere in fact.

Good song but not sure why MC post this sort of stuff, I'm happy to interpret the song in my own way. I had a really good chat with Pete Shelley one night and he said I write the songs based on my thoughts and you interpret them as you see fit.
Yes Pete said the same thing to me, more or less. I miss my good friend P-Shell.

I assume this is MC trying to demonstrate that Morrissey appeals to “the youth” market.

i watch nick for his morrissey friday slot,its harmless fun.i commented on his channel about a childrens choir on such a dark song.

Even Jim Morrison in the back, is less than amused about this weird listening session. Next!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom