SOMTHING I SAID?

B

BRANDI

I POSTED A FEW MESSAGES ON THE BOARD ABOUT 2 DAYS AGO... I SEE THEM NO WHERE... BUT I DO SEE PEOPLES MESSAGES FROM THE 16TH? WHICH ONLY LEEDS ME TO ASK THE ABOVE QUESTION..."SOMETHING I SAID?"
WHOEVER RUNS THIS PAGE MUST NOT HAVE LIKED IT AND I TELL YOU IT WAS NOT RUDE OR DISTASTEFULL IN ANY WAY. I BEHAVED... BUT ASKED THE SIMPLE QUESTION:
DOES ANYONE ELES FIND THE COMPANY GOLDEN VOICE RUDE WHEN YOU HAVE HAD DEALINGS WITH THEM..? WOULD MORRISSEY LIKED TO HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THE TREATMENT OF HIS FANS BY THEM? OR DOES HE WANT THEM TO BE LIKE THAT SO THAT HE MAY HAVE MORE PRIVACY, BECAUSE HE IS UNUSUALLY SHY FOR A GREAT SINGER? THEY ARE MORRISSEY'S PROMOTERS FOR THE U.S. ANYONE WHO HAS HAD DEALINGS WITH THEM WILL DEFINATLY KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. I HOPE I DIDN'T CREATE TOO MUCH OF A THORN IN ONES SIDE. COMMENTS???

Use the "Set Preferences option" at the top of the index page - and change the settings to something other than two days.

> I POSTED A FEW MESSAGES ON THE BOARD ABOUT 2 DAYS AGO... I SEE
> THEM NO WHERE... BUT I DO SEE PEOPLES MESSAGES FROM THE 16TH?
> WHICH ONLY LEEDS ME TO ASK THE ABOVE QUESTION..."SOMETHING
> I SAID?"
> WHOEVER RUNS THIS PAGE MUST NOT HAVE LIKED IT AND I TELL YOU IT
> WAS NOT RUDE OR DISTASTEFULL IN ANY WAY. I BEHAVED... BUT ASKED
> THE SIMPLE QUESTION:
> DOES ANYONE ELES FIND THE COMPANY GOLDEN VOICE RUDE WHEN YOU
> HAVE HAD DEALINGS WITH THEM..? WOULD MORRISSEY LIKED TO HAVE
> KNOWN ABOUT THE TREATMENT OF HIS FANS BY THEM? OR DOES HE WANT
> THEM TO BE LIKE THAT SO THAT HE MAY HAVE MORE PRIVACY, BECAUSE
> HE IS UNUSUALLY SHY FOR A GREAT SINGER? THEY ARE MORRISSEY'S
> PROMOTERS FOR THE U.S. ANYONE WHO HAS HAD DEALINGS WITH THEM
> WILL DEFINATLY KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. I HOPE I DIDN'T
> CREATE TOO MUCH OF A THORN IN ONES SIDE. COMMENTS???

BrandtEastEndJack.jpg

Brandi,
I do indeed remember your post regarding Goldenvoice and their shabby treatment concerning their customer service skills. I have a feeling David Tseng or whomever moderates this part of Morrissey-solo.com wants to play safe politics which unfortunately includes censorship. I'm sure there are certain people that depend on complementary tickets when Morrissey comes back to the states and if Morrissey-solo.com besmirches the Goldenvoice name, you can be sure it would be that much more difficult obtaining those freebies. It was surprising though that your post was deleted -- i thought it was well thought out and sincere. I wonder how long this post will survive.

Its still there! No censorship is involved at all. The default setting for the discusion board simply removes posts older than two days. Just change your setting, rather than accusing peole of playing ridiculous political games.
Perhaps you have a similar theory about the death of princess Diana.

> Brandi,
> I do indeed remember your post regarding Goldenvoice and their
> shabby treatment concerning their customer service skills. I
> have a feeling David Tseng or whomever moderates this part of
> Morrissey-solo.com wants to play safe politics which
> unfortunately includes censorship. I'm sure there are certain
> people that depend on complementary tickets when Morrissey comes
> back to the states and if Morrissey-solo.com besmirches the
> Goldenvoice name, you can be sure it would be that much more
> difficult obtaining those freebies. It was surprising though
> that your post was deleted -- i thought it was well thought out
> and sincere. I wonder how long this post will survive.

BrandtEastEndJack.jpg

cute, consumer monkey,
Trust me ... I have said less important things on this site and they lasted longer than 3 days. That is the only thing which led me to belive there may be some small amount of censorship. That is not unusual. Especially for the reasons Alarcon pointed out. I hate to rain on anyones free ticket parade... It must be nice! If anyone would rock the boat it probably would be me. David was nice enough to return a personal letter on a lesser matter. However on this matter I recieved no letter. So you can see why I wrote the question.
I dont care too much for censorship... But I can see Alarcon's point.
fortunatly Morrissey's music seems to note that he too doesn't care for censorship.. and I am glad to see that this note remained a couple of days... Morrissey's music also seems to note that he wouldnt approve of that treatment of his fans. But hey... Its LA. And that is the buisness. So I am not surprised at all. So I guess I owe a thanks to David for hearing me out.

Oh, for heavens sake!

This is getting tedious - look further down the board, and you'll see your message has miraculously reappeared - Why? Well because I've added to the thread, which has brought your message back onto the board. Conspiracy theories are a silly.

> cute, consumer monkey,
> Trust me ... I have said less important things on this site and
> they lasted longer than 3 days. That is the only thing which led
> me to belive there may be some small amount of censorship. That
> is not unusual. Especially for the reasons Alarcon pointed out.
> I hate to rain on anyones free ticket parade... It must be nice!
> If anyone would rock the boat it probably would be me. David was
> nice enough to return a personal letter on a lesser matter.
> However on this matter I recieved no letter. So you can see why
> I wrote the question.
> I dont care too much for censorship... But I can see Alarcon's
> point.
> fortunatly Morrissey's music seems to note that he too doesn't
> care for censorship.. and I am glad to see that this note
> remained a couple of days... Morrissey's music also seems to
> note that he wouldnt approve of that treatment of his fans. But
> hey... Its LA. And that is the buisness. So I am not surprised
> at all. So I guess I owe a thanks to David for hearing me out.

BrandtTopFloor.jpg

Back
Top Bottom