Solo confessional

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
You need a sugar daddy, Rifke. You and Viva Hate would be the perfect couple and he could give you dick cause you need it badly and perhaps he could dress up like Klaus Gnomy but that would make you squirt

:hearteyecat::hearteyecat::hearteyecat:

You're almost as out of breath as David Gedge when he sings and sounds like a forklift. You can go to breathing class with some opera singer expert and fix it cause after all perfection is what you are striving for, isn't it?

Forklift meets scuba diver out of breath.

You are having a problem with breathing cause you easily end up out of breath when reading what you wrote down. I'd advice you to start running cause even 12 inch on the crack does that.

Must be funny seeing him run around with a waterhead like that.

I was clearly masturbating to the sound of my own voice. Duh.

You're almost as out of breath as David Gedge when he sings and sounds like a forklift. You can go to breathing class with some opera singer expert and fix it cause after all perfection is what you are striving for, isn't it?

Forklift meets scuba diver out of breath.

I love how you’ve missed the mark with every shot you’ve taken and now you’ve resorted to just throwing the empty gun at me. *breathes*:tongueout:

I love how you’ve missed the mark with every shot you’ve taken and now you’ve resorted to just throwing the empty gun at me. *breathes*:tongueout:
Disappointing reply I must say. You just dropped the mic there. This fell as flat as your chest. That prairie needs a bump or two.

You are having a problem with breathing cause you easily end up out of breath when reading what you wrote down. I'd advice you to start running cause even 12 inch on the crack does that.

Must be funny seeing him run around with a waterhead like that.
the microphone just picks up the breathing. my breathing sounds really loud too even though im not a heavy breather at all.

the microphone just picks up the breathing. my breathing sounds really loud too even though im not a heavy breather at all.
The mic picks it up and it's not about the mic but about the breathing from being nervous and focused cause when you fake your voice that is the end result. You also place the tongue at the front of the mouth to mask the american accent cause english speaking canadians sound more american than the americans.

Still trying to figure out the actress and movie you are imitating. No heavy breathing comes from never being laid.

So the american girl I went out with in Stockholm back in 2006 wasn't TAT after all but her name was Christina and she was a Bette Midler clone.

As a kid I always watched the last night of the proms on tv with mum and dad waving a union jack and singing along.

I have a secret crush for Viva Hate but I'm not telling the world about it. Viva says there is someone in her life but then she's never met me.

A sex change person is sort of a dream of mine. All that drama would be entertaining.

As a man I am never afraid of other men but women scare me shitless. The people in the military targeted me and wanted to break me but I kept smiling and running but it only takes a woman to completely break me down.

f*** me how scary women are.

My girlfriend and I wanted to adopt a cat from the restaurant in which we ate yesterday; the cat was there and they were offering it, though yesterday we thought that two cats (that we already have) is a lot. Today we got repented and we went to the restaurant and they had given the cat to someone else.

It was a very nice black cat.... and we thought of calling her Nix, but she was already adopted.

Probably having 3 cats was going to be too messy, but she was so nice.

Back
Top Bottom