So yeah, I'm not allowed to go to the Royal Oak show

(on another note, all of the people on these shows that get "picked up for sex" are young girls, whereas I'm 6-foot-3, 180 pounds, and very hairy and male. :D)

You could still get lucky. :eek::p

I like the Norman Bates impression by the way. Super creeped me out. :D Put Mother in the fruit cellar and go find some trashy girl.

Well, I'm driving 9 hours for this show only for the simple fact it's a GA show. I hope you can make it man, I'm not driving on the 1-75 to get there, but I did drive on it back in '04 to see Springsteen in Detroit. Good times.

Mother says that I can't handle driving in the traffic in MI. It's "not safe" for me to drive I guess. Then I asked if it would be preferable if I got a ride from someone on solo, and then she called all of you an awful lot of dirty names. She's been watching enough episodes of Dr. Phil, apparently, to realize that all of you that post online are doing little more than "trolling for sex," as she puts it on occassion.

Hope you all have a wonderful time. Think of me when you're shaking his hand from the front row.:(

Dude, you're an 18-year-old MAN and you aren't going to go see a concert you are dying to see because your mommy won't let you go? And you know she's being completely unreasonable? Grow a pair and go to the show.

Back
Top Bottom