Smiths/Morrissey Samples

ChicagoGuy

I am looking for clean audio (for a sample) from the song, "Rubber Ring" for the part, "Everybody's clever..." I already have the audio of the "you are sleeping..." sample...
Is there a site that can point me in the right direction for these samples? I would like others as well...

I am looking for clean audio (for a sample) from the song, "Rubber Ring" for the part, "Everybody's clever..." I already have the audio of the "you are sleeping..." sample...
Is there a site that can point me in the right direction for these samples? I would like others as well...

I don't know where you can find the clean audio but the source (in case you don't know, and if it helps you in your search) is a 1953 audio recording of Oscar Wilde's play The Importance of Being Earnest, spoken by John Gielgud. (Mozipedia, p. 369)

Thanks for the info!! Do you know anything about the moans/cries from November Spawned a Monster?

The singer Mary Margaret O'Hara, free-forming in the studio with the instructions per Morrissey to "give birth."

Are there any remixes of the song where these vocals really stand out?

Morrissey's not much of a remix guy. There is an alternate version called November the 2nd; not a different take but yeah, a different mix, I guess. I have only played it once or twice; I don't know how much if at all the O'Hara vocals are given higher priority.

Morrissey's not much of a remix guy. There is an alternate version called November the 2nd; not a different take but yeah, a different mix, I guess. I have only played it once or twice; I don't know how much if at all the O'Hara vocals are given higher priority.

Very much so. Right from the off. It's practically a duet between Moz and O'Hara...

Back
Top Bottom